chapter2 ; progress

Waking up to the sound of my alarm I groaned. I had waken up early to eat fast, do my homework and work on the project a bit. Schlatt had told me to call him on discord before 2pm. It seems that he two is also busy. It's just a collab stream nothing big. As I grabbed my eggs and bacon and went back to my lovely den—my bedroom; I ate it and waited for my professor to post the record lessons. As I worked on that the group chat on where I met the other boys rung but Charlie was only in it, and kept spamming my @. I joined. "And?" I said yawning. "Sorry to wake you up y/n but like, It's Austin-" he said on the call. My heart and entire mood disappeared. "Austin what..." I said as he had to turn on his camera and show the dms of what he got. I read fast as he stopped showing his camera, I couldn't believe it. Austin was stalking Charlie to find me. ME. "He's insane..." I muttered. "He want to pay me 30k$ to only invite him to the house." I shivered. "Fuck him." Carson joined the call. "Hello fellow gamers, and girl." I felt like he was tipping an invisible fadora. "Hey Carson." I said as Charlie sighed. "Y/n what should we do? He's not gonna stop a-and like he's gonna eventually see you in LA cause he does live there." Carson asked whos Austin. "My ex." I replied. Carson understood and left so we could talk. Then Cooper join. "Yoo why did Carson fucker leave?" "Something reallly bad is happening as in Charlie is gonna possibly get doxxed." Cooper left as soon I said doxxed. Charlie sighed. "y/n you still have his number correct?" "Yeah I do, I just haven't answered his texts since 2years." "Answer them." "Alright Char Char." I said as he turned on his camera and so did I as I chuckled. "See ya in 6 days." He said goodbye as I left my camera on but was on mute. I opened my phone and texted Austin after 2 years.

y/a/n:you bitch. Don't you fucking dare ever- and when I mean ever I mean it. DONT DOX CHARLIE TO ONLY FIND ME. You're insane and go fuck other girls I'm off your market.
seen today,at 11:57am.

My hearts pounding as I heard a distant discord call notification as it was a dm call with Carson. I answered. "Hey Carson?" "Hey y/n, sorry for dragging ya into the dms but quick question." He asked. I nodded. "Sure ask away." "How long have you known Charlie?" My brain goes into all of the memories without Charlie. I meant him in the 3rd grade. He's considered a childhood friend cause we were like two puzzle pieces who clicked and became the best of best friends. He always gave me boy advice and I gave him mine. "Hmm...how long ago was the 3rd grade? 6years ago?" Carson was doing the math in his head and nodded. "Oh ok, thanks I was only curious." And left the call. Weird. I go back to doing my schoolwork until the reminder for the collab stream came up. I did a lot actually, and I'm proud that I did. I saw Schlatt calling me as I answered a couple minutes late. "Heyyyy!" He says. You enjoyed his Heys or His. It fit with his accent. "Hey Schlatt! How's life?" "A pain." He said. I smiled. "Well isn't it always a pain my New Yorker." He smirked as he told me what we'd be playing. "Hm, wanna play some Minecraft? Since I've been doing some research and your a total nut job. You Nintendo fucker." I agreed to Minecraft but felt what he said hit my heart as I gasped. "You bitch! There games are amazing!" "So much Animal Crossing. You even tried a 24hr stream you dipshit!" It was obviously a joke cause afterwards he put on the "funny mic" he'd call it as he screamed in it making me burst out laughing. It's hard to not too. "Let's just get on!" I said starting up my stream, adding the tittle as,"gaming with jjjj-s c h l a t t (face cam?)" I enjoyed the tittle as the Stream is Starting Soon screen popped up for everyone. I pulled Schlatts stream up on my second monitor as I muted my mic to greet my chat. So did Schlatt. "And today I'm steaming with jschlatt!" He unmuted to scream into his mic. It seems that the two of us were doing a facecam stream. I turned on my camera and fixed it a bit. They all saw my clothes. I wore a black and white striped shirt with a black skirt. I fixed my hair a bit as my pinkish hair appeared with my brown. "Hey! Aaaa this is weird." The chat flooded with GAMER GIRL and POG. We had to turn on our cameras on discord so we could see each other better. "Your looking nice Y/n" he said as he winked at his chat as I laughed a bit. "And you look like shit." I said in a passive aggressive way as he laughed a bit. "Shit you have attitude thats new!" He said as I laughed. "I've added something new to my stream wanna see what it is?" I asked him as he seemed to look on discord as I pulled my mic closer to my face and pressed a button. Making a noise. It was a Sound Board. I whispered "Banana." Into my mic and stopped. "Oh no you fucking didn't." He said as I giggled really loudly into the mic as I pressed a single button and he heard. "Banana BananaBananaBananaBanana" he starts laughing as he pressed something also on his soundboard. "Ball a- Dick" I pushed the mic away from my face as I couldn't stop laughing. "WHY IS THIS SO FUNNY MY HUMOR IS BROKEN!!" I said as the chat posted OMGALUL's. As we booted up Minecraft we played on the server as I saw Schlatt and came up to him. "Whatcha got here?" He said as his character turned towards you. Your skin wasn't even what he'd expect it to be. It was a custom skin with a suit added ontop. "I'd thought that it be more professional playing with you." He pressed F5 and told me to pose in Minecraft as he took a screenshot. "Really? Wow." He said smirking as he showed me around. "Man this Server needs a bit more order." I said as he showed me the Schlattcoin. "You know I'm not surprised you have a crypto currency." I muttered as he said it would be for 20 Diamond. "20?!" I said flabbergasted. "My my your surprised? Well it is a limit time object." He pulled out in game a golden nugget and handed it to me as I saw it and laughed. "Very limited I see." As I was about to hand it back the chat screamed RUN LOL RUN. And so I ran off as he said," Hey!" He seemed to not be running. He was walking! "Thanks for the Schlattcoin!" I said as he started sprinting. The chat screamed RUN Y/N. I turned around in game to see him with a Diamond sword as I screamed and pressed "Banana" on the soundboard making him stop his serious mood, causing him to laugh. "Fuck You!" He said as he hit me once and I gave it back. "Stop! Stop! Its on the ground!" I said as I couldn't stop laughing. "Whore" he muttered. This went on a couple times as I couldn't stop wheezing. You gotta admit, he was pretty funny. As a couple of surprised guests entered chat, Charlie and Carson, we played bedwars. "Alright little girl show me your game move." He said as he had pulled up my stream and watched me play a quick 2v2v2v2. It was hard a first cause yes I'm being tested. And two Schlatt can say something so stupid that it'll mess me up. It was down to 2 teams. Me and the other opposition. I took a deep breath and ran sneakily towards them. My partner distracting them as I broke there bed. With a couple of hits and combos they were gone. The both of us rushed quickly and destroyed their bed and won. "Whoo!" I said pushing back from my desk in victory. "First win in a while!" I said as he smiled. "Now how about the two of us try?" I was genuinely surprised of what's gonna happen. Our first game went....how could you say smoothly? Schlatt wasn't a builder. Neither was I. We lost a couple matches and won some. Guessing if my yawning wasn't enough Schlatt stopped streaming so we could talk afterwards. Mostly about the stream. I stopped also. "That was funny/n. Hope we can do more in the future." He smiled as he left the call after multiple goodnight puns.

Waking up later then usual to multiple Twitter notifications I did the usual. Grabbed clothes, showered and had to go out today. I needed groceries. "Great." I said as muttering almost as I changed out of my PJs and into some fashionable but soft clothes. It was a yellow and black jacket with a shirt underneath talking chat with me. I even wore jeans and some necklaces. I put on short socks and some checkered slip on shoes.

 I put on short socks and some checkered slip on shoes

As I left the house; I got a call. It was the airport. My flight was moved earlier this week! "Great! So when is it now exactly?" I asked. "Oh! Tomorrow at 3pm." My eyes shrunk. What's the point of buying food now?! "T-Thanks." I said and hung up. I texted Charlie.

y/a/n: flights been bumped up.

char char: y/n, that's amazing! We can deal with this meet and greet easier now.

y/a/n:idk man.I'm really nervous, like what happens if Austin finds out??

Char char: don't worry! We got it completely underwing.
Read 12:56am.

As my breath disappeared completely, I left the store and once I got back home and started packing.