The Sleepover >:)

Mm sex

I tried my best HSJDKSFK

*sips smoothie while making this*

BwAhsksm you dont have to read the first part i just rlly wanted to put that for some reason gdjdnccjj

Also this chapter is basically all fanfic, no group chat at all for this chapter lol jdkdskdks

Ignore any mistakes😌💅

---------

Kokichi POV((wao))::

Ohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgod what if they see my binder???? Im gonna have to take it off sooner or later, so what do i do then??????? Im on...It...So what if i leak and they see and they start judging???? Ugh, everything hurts so bad..I wish i was never born in this body i hate it so much i hate it i hate it i hate it i hate it i ha-

"Ouma-kun?"

A voice snapped me out of my thoughts. It was Saihara-kuns...Wait- Saihara-kun?

"H-how did you get i-in here..?"

"Oh! Well, i spent a few minutes knocking on your door and you never answered! I remembered you taught me how to pick locks sooo...I lock picked my way in!" he smiled that sweet smile of his as he sat down on my bed next to me. God, I love his smile. I just wanna pull him toward me and kiss him till I cant breathe.
((A/N: woah there Ouma calm down😰😰))
But I cant..He probably doesnt like me and I dont want to ruin our friendship...

"Ah, i-i see...Um, did you need something?" I asked.

"I said i'd help you with what you needed to do, remember?" he put his finger on his chin, tapping it and tilted his head a bit, like he was thinking. It was really cute.

"A-ah um...Well, that was k-kind of a l-lie..." I looked down and fiddled with my fingers.

"A lie?" he looked at me

"Mhm...C-cuz well, you know about m-my i guess s-secret...Right?"

"Ohh...You're worried they'll find out?"

I nodded "I h-have to take it off s-soon...A-and im scared they'll notice, even with the h-hoodie o-on." I frowned.

"Hmm..Well, my hoodies are bigger right? Maybe you can wear mine!" he suggested.

"A-ah, are you s-sure?"

"Yeah! I dont mind!" he played with my hair and stroked it, That always made me calm down and relax. I suddenly winced, stupid cramps were getting worse..

"O-Ouma-kun! Are you ok?" he gave me a concerned look and moved his hand from my hair to my shoulder.

"N-not really..." I had my arms wrapped around my body. As if that was gonna help. Maybe I should take some pills later..

"You look like you're in pain....What happened? Did Momota hurt you? I swear, I'll-"

"N-no, no..H-he didnt hurt me. I-its just um...Y-you know...." I averted my gaze. Even though he knows about that, I still get embarrassed talking about it.

"Ohh...That time of month, huh?" he gave a sympathetic smile, "Have you taken anything to help?"

"N-no, not yet.. I-it hurts to much to m-move, so I'll take s-something l-later."

"I can go get some pills for you if you want! Ill bring one of my hoodies, too!"

"A-ah no y-you dont..! Have... To. . ." And he was gone. I sighed, he really didn't have to. Hes too kind to me...But thats one of the reasons i love him. I smiled to myself, knowing he actually cared about me.