Zayn Malik *Birthday Sex*

Zayn Malik        Birthday Sex

Today was your boyfriend's - Zayn Malik - birthday and you knew exactly what you were going to do. You could remember how sweet he was to you and he treated you like a queen, and I say queen not "princess" because he treets you like a princess every day. On the day of your brithday he wouldn't let you do anything that required physical strength, except for taking showers/baths and using the bathroom. Zayn respected you and never pressured you for sex, unlike your past boyfriends. So today is his birthday and you have decided to make a plan.

A large smile was set on your face as you pulled a blindfolded Zayn with you. He had a smile on his face and his left hand out, feeling his way as you tugged him with his right one. You brought him into the kitchen where the four other boys sat. You gently let his hand go and turned towards the rest of the members of One Direction. On top of their heads they all adorned shabby birthday hats - Louis had decided they should wear them and there were no disagreements. You quickly made your way to Harry's side and said, "Okay, you can take your blindfold off now, Zayn."

"Finally, the anticipation was killing me." He replied as he slipped the black fabric off of his head. He looked up and wasn't exactly surprised to see the five of you gathered around a cake. But still he acted surprised. You could tell he wasn't but couldn't tell if any of the others new as well.

As the party went on the six of you had a wonderful time; Niall ate as much cake and snacks as he wanted, Harry beat Liam in Call of Duty: Black OPS 2, Louis then beat Harry, and you got to spend time with your boyfriend. Gifts were also opened, although what did surprise your boyfriend was that you hadn't given him your present...yet.

Zayn led the boys out of your flat and you quickly made your way down the hall, locking your and Zayn's bedroom door as you stepped inside. The dress you had worn was black with two-inch sleeves, skin tight, and came a couple of inches above your knees. You slid off the dress and set it inside the closet. You made your way to the nightstand by the master bed and saw that the clock read 11:24 AM. You checked the first drawer of the nightstand and smiled when you found the handcuffs you were going to use. Shutting the drawer, you made your way towards the bedroom door. Zayn was just beginning to reach the door when you opened it. He froze and stared at you with a growing smile as he looked you up and down.

What you wore now was a red lace bra (that was see through) and a matching red lace thong (also see through). You leaned against the door frame and gently rubbed your back up and down as you bit your bottom lip. You slightly moaned his name, "Zayn," and then stepped back into the room leaving the door open. You made sure to sway your hips until you were standing beside the bed in front of the nightstand. When you turned around Zayn was already standing in front of you without his shirt or pants and just in his boxers.

He grabbed the side of your face in his hands and pulled you towards him. You both immediately began a forceful and demanding tongue war and you were losing. Zayn's hands made their way down your sides and he hooked his right index finger into the thin material of your thong, lightly pulling it down but not all the way. With the same hand, but with his middle finger, he gently rubbed the top of your clit and you moaned into the kiss. Your hands began to slide down his firm stomach and you slipped both of your hands into his boxer grabbing his hard shaft. Zayn pulled away from the kiss and leaned his foehead on yours to catch his breath. His deep brown eyes stared into your (e/c) ones and he smiled. "I love you so much,"

You grabbed his member harder with both of your hands and moaned as his fingers pushed past your wet folds, "I-I love you too, Zayn."

When he tried to lay you on the bed you suddenly remembered your game plan and sat up, pushing him away. Zayn stared at you slightly confused and watched as you made your way to the nightstand. He couldn't see what you were doing in front of you but he heard a soft clink as you set somtething down on the nightstand. You turn back to him and smiled, causing him to smile as well. You forcefully kissed him and pushed him down on the bed. He returned it and pulled you closer, but as he kissed you he looked at you set on the nightstand and smiled into the kiss. He then picked you up bridal style and a small squeal escaped you. He walked a few steps and then placed you on top of the bed directly in the center. He grabbed one of your wrists and you watched him with a smile, that is until he grabbed one of the handcuffs and cuffed you to the bed post. "Z-Zayn, I was suppossed to cuff you," You told him.