Update~

Yo, how are all my Directioners doing?! (;

Just wanted to apologize for my long absence. I was sorting out an idea that came to me and I decided to write it. It's a love story involving a sixteen-year-old Niall and seventeen-year-old OC of mine.

And to give you guys an insight about what's going to happen I wrote this;

"They say that the best cure for a broken heart is love, but . . . what if love was the reason it broke?" Angel Wilde is a seventeen-year-old girl whose heart was just gruesomely ripped to pieces by her boyfriend. Hurting on the inside and [painfully] smiling on the outside, she wants nothing to do with the L word for a long time. Sixteen-year-old new student Niall Horan, however, has made it his goal to be a part of her life, even if it means dealing with her not-so-normal, bad-ass family and their guard dog, Crush.

(For those of you who read the Update before this one, I just want to say that the idea before this one crumbled away and I couldn't figure out what to do. ): I'm sorry.)

Tell me what you think and let me know whether or not you're willing to read it and I just might post the first chapter in a few days. I'm also not sure what to rate but I know there will be fighting, swearing, kissing, drinking, smoking and some nudity.......

Never mind, I'll just have to rate this as R.... ^^ Hehehe...