Chapter 3

Sorry lads I know I'm the worst at updating. got my exams coming up though and schoolwork is crazy this year

anwayy ye don't care about that time for some Niam loving;) ... can't beileve i just said that ..

Also so proud of the boys for performing at MSG! Insane when you think where they were only two years ago :')  All they need to do now is to sell out croke park! If your not Irish you peobs won't  know what croke park is. Google!, but i can tell ye that Niall would be trying and failing to hold back tears, It could actually mean more to him than MSG

....................................................

............................................................................................

NIall pov.

I'll admit my walk and smirk miite of looked a bit cocky when we were leaving the studio. The fans were all waiting for us outside. Screaming and pushing trying to get as close as the possibly could to us.

This sigths warms my heart as well as scaring the shit outta me. The fans love us so much and I love them aswell for all they've done for us but they can be a bit.. scary almost vicious to be honest.

I just smiled and waved as secuirty lead us through the croud to the car, Unfourtunatly I didn't get to sit on Liam again, insted a was sat in the back next to the window.

Just before the door closed Liam climbed in beside me. He gave me a smile which I returned. The car pulled slowly away trying to get through the fans.

It was a good drive back to the flats. Zayn was already asleep Harry and Louis cuddled together about to drop off. Liam had his headphones in staring out the window,

I decided to join thw other boys and go to sleep. I closed my eyes and was slowly drifting off when I felt a hand move up my leg. I knew it was Liam.

I pretended to be asleep for another minute while his hand travled to the inside of my tigh. I held my breath.

I opened my eyes when i felt his hand brush over my crotch to find his big brown eyes staring back at me. He was smirking at me.

His hand came above my crotch gently pressing down and plaming me through my pants. i held in my moan but that didn't stop my from lifting me hips a bit to meet his hand.

I started to get hard for the third time again that day. He smirked again when he FELT what he was doing to me.

"getting exicted again. are we Horan?" he asked. I couldn't answer him I just nodded admitting defeat. Suddenly he grab my package through my pants. I coulnd't stop my moan then.

Harry started to stir under Louis arm, Liam winked at me and took his hand away as if he hadn't just gotten me hard.

What the hell has gotten into him, So much for sweet daddy directioner, but this Liam was fucken hot.

I threw my jumper over my lap before Harry opened his eyes. He looked around confused for a minute but just cuddled more into Louis and went back to sleep.

I layed my head back and siged no way was I getting anywhere with Liam while the other boys were in the car.

Wait do i even want to go there with LIam. I mean he's one of my best mates and a guy. I never thought I was gay I mean its always been girls for me, maybe i'm Bi?

Liam's the only guy I feel atracted to though. ..

My thoughts are interupted my Liam's lips brushing aginst my neck leaving slight kisses. When he get to my ear he nibbled on my earlope.

I heald in another moan. Don't ask how this turns me on I don't even know and I don't know how Liam knows either.

This time i lowered my hand above Liam's crotch. I felt him stiffen and bit just at my tough. I grab his pack and massaged it gently, leaninf up to whisper in his ear.

"Later Payne, Later your mine" I pulled back resting myhead against the window.

I hear him sigh and lean back. We sat in silence for the rest of the ride both turned on and me trying to get rid of my boner.

If Payne thinks he can tease me and get away with it, He's no idea what he's in for.

..................................................................

................................................................................................

I know its short and taking forever but I love the little teasing Niam moments.

Not the best writer but this is my first Niam!

Want them to have sex in the next scene? ore more teasing?? Comment and tell me!

Comment, Vote , Fan

Love ya xoxo