Chapter 7

............................. 

.......................................

Liam pov

I stood there staring at the door Niall had just walked out of moments before.

Thinking what an insane two days it's been. First time I'd ever actually been with a lad.

I turned around and headed up the stairs. Time to get ready for the day.

I did my usual morning routine before slipping on a pair of dark blue jeans and a shirt. I stuffed my feet into my usual White converse.

I rushed down the stairs almost tripping over and falling on my face on the last one.

I grabbed an apple out of the bowl on the kitchen counter on the way out. Munching on it as I made my way out to the car.

The rest of the boys were already seated. I took my usual seat next to Niall and buckled myself in.

I placed my hand on his thigh and turned to smirk at him. He only raised his eyebrows and put his hand on top of mine.

I smiled and leaned back closing my eyes. I liked the fact that our ... Relationship .. Whatever you called could still be simple even though I knew full well what a sexy beast Niall could be.

Oh dear god I just called Niall a "sexy beast" .. He's getting to me, the little Irish man's getting to me.

Niall pov

I could feel the heat coming from Liam's hand on my thigh.  

I could feel myself stiffen a bit at the thought of Liam's hand slowly moving up my thigh.

Over my crotch like it did last night ... NO NIALL don't think about that now.

No way was I going to let Liam think he had the upper hand here.  

So when he smirked at me I only raised my eyebrows at him.

I settled for placing my hand over his. Even though it was a lost less "touching" than I would of liked but I think Liam liked the simple gesture.

...............

Niall pov

We pulled up at the studio shortly after that. When Liam went to get up I held him down and let the other boys out first.

We always sit at the back of the van anyway. He looked at me and opened his mouth as to question what I wanted.

Instead of letting him speak I grabbed the back of his head and pulled him towards me pressing my lips to his.

He let out a noise of surprise but that soon changed into a moan  

as I pushed my tongue into his mouth.

He grabbed onto me and pulled me over so I was on his lap.

Liam pov

I grabbed onto him and pulled him on top of me so he was sitting on my lap. 

His hands went to my chest while mine went to cup his arse.

It was getting pretty heated and I was in the middle of taking Niall's shirt off when I heard Louis yell.

"NIALL AND LIAM GET YOUR BUMS OUT HERE BEFORE I GET IN THERE AND DRAG YOU BOTH OUT MYSELF" he screeched.

I sighed pulling away from Niall.  

Good thing the windows are blacked out so they couldn't see what we were doing.

Niall groaned in annoyance and got up off me. "Let's go then Payne" he said

I nodded and got up and followed him out. I could't resist tapping his ass on the way out though.

To which he responded by wiggling it at me dramatically. Which succeeded in making me laugh.

I sighed realising that the next few hours were going to be torturous. Knowing Niall he wasn't going to let me get away with my teasing the other day.

................... 

...............................

There ya go loves !  

So now that I'm back there should be weekly updates sometimes more often !

Fan and Vote please !!

Comment as well !

Love ye all xoxo