[28] Graduation Day

**Isabella's POV** 

My dad ended up dropping me and Jacob in front of my school. Ashley, Sammi, Meghan, and Violet were all waiting for me. Meghan was wearing a short, summer dress. It was a sky blue, with flowers as the print, it actually look quite good. Sammi decided to wear a short black dress. No, not the slutty kind, but the kind that fit her style. Ashley, was wearing a short pink dress. It was semi poofy, but it looked great. Violet worse a long strapless dark blue semi short dress. The belt she had on was so beautiful. Me on the other hand, wore a semi short dress, that it long in the back. It was strapless dress, with a sweetheart neckline. It was white on top, and then the rest was black. 

"Wow, my girls look so beautiful. Oh my gosh, group picture please." I said as I handed Jacob my phone. "A before and after picture." Sammi said. I nodded my head in agreement with her, "Yeah! One without cap and gown, and one with gap and gown, along with our diploma." All the girls agreed with me and Sammi. We all pose together with a big smile as Jacob took the picture. "Beautiful, I love it." he said as he handed me my phone. We all huddled around it and looked at the picture, "Aw! I love it!" Ashley said, "Thank you Jacob." she said. 

"No problem. I'm going to go save me and your dad a spot, we'll see you after okay?" he told me. I nodded my head as I smiled. He kissed my cheek and walked away. 

.

.

.

We all decided to walk over to the patio, and grab our gap and gown. "Isabella," a man said. I turned around, it was my science teacher. "Oh hey Mr. Carter. How am I help you?" I asked him. "I showed the other teachers and staff members your work, and they would LOVE it if you did a speech in front of your classmates." I stuttered a bit, "S-so soon? I don't even have a speech ready for this." I told him with a concerned look on my face. "They don't care if your speech is written or not. If you mess up, that's fine. They would just really love it if you spoke." he said. I just stood there and looked at him as I thought about this. 

"Bella this would be great! You can tell everyone about your experience here at Webster High, even though it was short." Sammi said. I looked at her and then at Mr. Carter, "I feel like if I go up there, I'm not gonna have anything to say. I'm not good when it comes to big crowds like this." I said with a concerned voice. "Well, think about it. I gotta go, I'll see you over there." He ran over to the stage and then I turned back to face the girls. 

"Isabella, you know how big this is. Only special kids get to write a speech, this would look so good!" Ashley said. Then she spoke in a whisper, "I hear they are people from college that are gonna be looking at some of the students. If they saw you, they would be more chances for you to get into the college you want." she told me. I sighed, Ashley had a very good point. I looked down at my hands and then looked away. Afterwards, I looked back at them, "Alright I'll do it." I said. 

Everyone cheered and hugged me. I smiled brightly and hugged them all back. 

.

.

.

The ceremony was kinda long. I don't blame them, the class was HUGE. But my part finally came up. "And now Isabella Holmes is gonna say her speech." Mr. Carter said. Everyone cheered as I got up. I even heard some say, "Yeah! Isabella!" in the background, it was Jake. I laughed and then cleared my throat as I got up to the microphone. 

"Um, hello, my name is Isabella." I said nervously, "I'm not sure how to do this speech, so I'ma just wing it and hoped for the best." Everyone laughed, and I smiled. "Well my teachers wanted me to talk about my experience here at Webster, so I am. When I came here, I didn't know I was going to make all these great friends. Mostly new kids don't make friends until a few days later. But luckily for me, my best friend Violet came here. My first week was not that great. I did make a few enemies here, but we ended up becoming best friends. The people here are nice and some of them are mean. But in the end, we all came together as one huge family and now here we are. We're all sitting down, our families here, and you know what? I like it like this. It's so nice that we all came together and now we're our final stop for high school. We're all going to go our different ways. Some to college, some to other places in the world, some move in together, and some just to travel the world. No matter what you guys do, just know that high school may not last forever, but it will live in our hearts. We made a lot of great memories here, and some bad as well. But in the end, the bad memories are a thing of the past. I'm glad I came here, and I'm glad I met every single one of you. Everyone stand up." I said. 

Everyone stood up, "Move your little lace to the other side." We all do this, "Guys..." I said, everyone replied saying "What?" in sync. "WE DID IT!!! WE ALL GRADUATED!!!" I yelled in the microphone, "But don't throw your hats just yet. Let the teachers tell you do that." I said as everyone laughed. I grabbed my diploma, as I walked back to my seat. I stood next to all my friends. The principal came up the microphone, "Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to present to you, class of 2015!" Everyone cheered and we all threw our hats up in the air. We all hugged each other as we ran all over the place. 

After about 10 minutes of doing this, our family members came up to us. I saw Jacob running up to me. He scooped me up, and spinned me around. He placed me down on the ground as he kissed me, "Princess I am so proud of you. Congrats!" I giggled as I smiled at him, "Thank you. I'm just really glad because now we can focus on our marriage." I wrapped my arms around him as I looked up at him. "You got that right." he said. 

**A.N.** 

Hi guys! I have a new story up if you guys are interested to read it. It's called 'Teen Mom' it's the sequel to 'Teen Father' I'm so happy to be working on that book. So just know that if I don't update soon, I may be busy working on the other book. I love you all, I hope everyone has a great weekend. -Kat :]