☀️Road To Egypt ☀️

(sorry for the long hold up, so I decided to change a few things here.. Give me some idea if you got one for the next story)

"so... Now where are we going?" (slaught)
"Egypt" (darknesslunar)
"aren't that like... The next country I mean were in Africa right? Doesn't it takes like days to go there??" (aid)
"yes and that's why we're going with a plane" (darknesslunar)
"hold it right there mister, where do you expect to get the money from?!" (Naoko)
"well is it gonna be weird if I say I have a credit card of the human world? :v" (darknesslunar)
"yes" (everyone else)
"OK let's just not talk about it... Come on you wouldn't believe how cool Egypt is!" (darknesslunar)
"do you like Egypt?" (grace)
"no :v, I like Japan more but ehhh we only can go there or... Somewhere else that I don't know" (darknesslunar)

The crew sigh and they all walk out of the villa followed by the young little Panther which everyone just froze and look at eachother

"wait... Aren't plane won't allow pets??" (perii)
"true..." (darknesslunar)
"can you leave Nicolai here?" (desolate)

And with that slaught overprotective father personality lit up he grab the small young panther and hug it he hissed at desolate with a glare

"OF COURSE NOT CAN'T YOU BELIEVE THIS GUY?! HE TRY TO MAKE ME LEAVE THIS POOR BABY ALONE!!" (slaught)
"don't tell me you're gonna adopt that thing when we're back in Pokémon world" (desolate)
"I am planning on doing that you got a problem with it?!" (slaught)
"yes I got a lot of problem about it" (desolate)
"OK ok enough let's all not fight right now" (perii)
"perii is right you two need to calm down" (aid)
"yea here why don't we turn the young Panther to a kid?" (Squible)
"and how did you do that??" (vor)
"with this magic book I stole from my father :)" (squible)
"Scatter won't be happy-" (Naoko)
"good idea now... Turn him to a kid squible"(slaught)

//a few hours later//

The crew walk torward the airport with a young short boy with a green predatory eyes, black armor outfit, the boy clingy torward slaught hand he look around at all the other human, he was scared his ear is hidden behind the black hat and his tail is hidden inside his pants, his body is covered with fur but it was hide behind his mask and his long hoodie, (sounds like a criminal 😂😂)

"I thought you said turn to humans but I think he just turn to stand in 2 feet" (desolate)
"I'm not a wizard bitch I can't do all magic atleast this work" (Squible)
"it's true as long as Nicolai can come I'm OK with it" (slaught)
"after all... He's look cuter bigger and standing in to feet like that!!" (perii)
"pa.. Pa... Nicolai, up up" (Nicolai)

The small boy said quietly as he pull slaught hand, slaught pick him up like picking a kid up then the crew ordered a plane ticket and went to Egypt the place where the sun burn your skin... :0 WHO WANTS A CAMEL?!? Lmao Jkjkjk no one getting one OK, 😂😂