🇨🇳Exploring Beijing Zoo🇨🇳

After they eat the crew decided to explore more of the Beijing city, they goes to the Beijing zoo, because.. Why not? :) after going in to the zoo the crew seems to be highly confused of there's a lot of people shinobu poked Ethan shoulder the light blue haired boy look back at shinobu

"so.. Any info about this zoo?" (shinobu)
"mm... Hold on" (Ethan)

Ethan walk torward one of the zoo keeper he ask a few things a few moment later he return

"so?" (muichiro)
"... The Beijing Zoo is a zoological park in Beijing, the capital of the China. Founded in 1906 during the late Qing dynasty, it is the oldest zoo in China and oldest public park in northern China. The zoo is also a center of zoological research that studies and breeds rare animals from various continents."(Ethan)
" that's a lot of info coming from you again"(muichiro)
"you want to ask them and try to translate it yourself go ahead" (Ethan)
"no thanks he what's that?" (muichiro)

Muichiro ask pointed at the medium size creature with orange and a but of blackish and greyish colour mixed behind its back the others look at the creature

"it said here that's a black-backed Jackal" (Ethan)
"looks like a houndoom, no wait a poocheyana" (shinobu)
"The black-backed jackal is a canine native to eastern and southern Africa. These regions are separated by roughly 900 kilometers. One region includes the southernmost tip of the continent, including South Africa, Namibia, Botswana, and Zimbabwe" (Ethan)
"so.. Its a canine?" (shinobu)
"mhm" (Ethan)
"intresting" (silent shock)
"what about that one?" (shinobu)

The black and purple haired girl ask they all stare at what shinobu was pointing it was a white and small creature

"it looks like alolan vulpix" (revenge)
"shh.. Don't speak of other ppl will know you can talk cat" (dark Ethan)
"aren't you the same?" (revenge)
"true" (dark Ethan)
".. That's an Artic fox, and yes it does looks like alolan vulpix" (Ethan)
"any info you found about it? It looks pretty" (shinobu)
"The Arctic fox, also known as the white fox, polar fox, or snow fox, is a small fox native to the Arctic regions of the Northern Hemisphere and common throughout the Arctic tundra biome. It is well adapted to living in cold environments, and is best known for its thick, warm fur that is also used as camouflage"(Ethan)
"warm fur for camouflage?! That's awesome! " (shinobu)
"hey what about that monkey looking thing?" (muichiro)
"that's your siblings :v" (Ethan)
"HEY!" (muichiro)
"just joking that's a mandrill..The mandrill is a primate of the Old World monkey family. It is one of two species assigned to the genus Mandrillus, along with the drill. Both the mandrill and the drill were once classified as baboons in the genus Papio, but they now have their own genus, Mandrillus."(Ethan)
" wow we really became smarter by the second you start to explain every shit in this world"(revenge)

The other nooded in agreement, Ethan chulked this gonna be a long day

9 Knight Adventure In Human Worldजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें