I Hate you Hemmings (Muke)

In a world where Luke has his lip ring, Michael has his red hair, their band is on tour, and they hate each other. 

Daddy!Luke, Dom!Luke, Bully!Michael, Bottom!Michael, SGFG ERA, OVERSTIMULATION

"Fuck off Hemmings!"

"Stop being such a bitch Clitford!"

Luke and Michael have hated each other since elementary school. For the sake of their band, they tried getting along. Friendly smiles here and there especially during interviews, but when they were alone, it was non stop bickering and teasing. 

Ashton and Calum were sick of them fighting, they were supposed to be friends, the best of friends, brothers for crying out loud. There was only so much the two could do to prevent any fistfights, but the rest was up to them. 

After their little breakout, the four boys went back to warming up for their concert. Luke was warming up his voice, Calum was strumming his bass and Ashton was playing a random beat on the drums. Michael on the other hand didn't bother practising, he knew he would do great, he was confident like that. Though this didn't stop him from watching the blonde haired boy from where he was sitting on stage.

God he despised that boy. Hates the way he talks and made snarky remarks all the time. He was annoying AND he was the youngest in the band. Even more reason to pick on him. Sure during the years Luke grew taller than him and possibly stronger, but he knew he had the upper hand.

"Mike, why aren't you practising?", Ash called out as he peaked up from his drums.

"I don't need the practise. I'm ready." The red haired boy responded. Ashton just shook his head as he looked over at Luke. "Sounding good Lucas.", he said as he stood up to go join him. Michael only mocked him in a high pitched voice "SouNdS GoOd LuCaS", he mimicked.

Luke only glared at him as Ash whispered into his ear, probably telling him to calm down. Calum sighed as he walked over to Mike, tapping his shoulder before asking him...no...begging him to not start anything tonight.

"Mike, seriously leave Luke alone tonight. We have to put on at least ONE good show where the fans don't question the relationships in this band, understood?" he asked in a low and pleading tone. Michael sighed and rolled his eyes.

"Yea yea whatever, make sure that dick doesn't start anything first.", he spat as he got up, grabbing his guitar to start tuning it. The three just watched, they knew tonight Mike would act up. Of course he will. Luke on the other hand was beyond annoyed with the red haired boy, when will he learn to just fucking stop. He was calmer than Mike by a lot, but that doesn't mean that he wouldn't punch him square in the jaw.

Their stage manager came back stage to tell them they had 10 minutes until show time and with that, they all dispersed to get ready. Michael was walking out of his change room when he bumped into Luke.

Michael wouldn't lie, the glare Luke sent him scared the shit out of him.

"Watch where you're going Hemmings!", Michael yelled. He only yelled when he was slightly intimidated or nervous. Ashton knows this, Calum knows this, and so does Luke. Luke smirked at the shorter boy before mumbling an apology, biting his bottom lip as he fidgeted with his lip ring.

Michael shoved him harshly. "Speak up bitch! Have nothing to say? Didn't fucking think so, pathetic piece of shit.", Michael yelled as he watched the lengthy boy compose his posture. Luke rolled his eyes before grabbing onto Michaels shirt, pressing him against the wall. 

A flash of panic shimmered through the red haired boys eyes as he looked up at Luke.He felt himself watching Luke run his tongue over his lip ring before snapping out of it. "What the fuck Hemmings! Let me go you fucking-", but before he could finish, Luke shoved him harder against the wall before yelling at him.