But,I still love you

Shauna's pov

So I woke up this morning and got ready for school me and yona left before kyra cuz she was taking to long but we met up with her and the boys. And as always roc was staring at me. Of u don't kno I wore a crop tops that said number 76 with black joggers and xo gold chain I ha day hair straight and I had black and white Jordan's with a black and gold bag and I had a gold phone case ( I know I didn't go into detail I didn't feel like it) anyways me and yona went to modeling and it was really fun today we got to experience what it was like to be a real model and we took photos and everything and we also got a new girl her name is tyanna she really and she light skin me her and yona got along real well I invited her to come hang out with us at the dorm after school and she agreed. After modeling I went to math and I saw dewayne he was laughing at me.

Shauna: what?( I said smiling)

Dewayne: U ok now u not tryin to get in the bed with me??( he said laughing harder)

Shauna: I never tried

Kyra: ( interrupting) oh yeah u also tried to get it with him

Shauna: omfg I'm so sorry I would have never did that if j wasn't drunk

Dewayne: nah u good and I kno

Then me. Johnson came and he taught us a lesson that u sorta got but not that much but dewayne on the other got it all the way he got every question right.

Mr. Johnson: dewayne what did u get for number 21

Dewayne: 27

Mr. Johnson: correct how

Dewayne:( he explains how he got everything)

Roc: show off( he said under his breath but since it was quite after dewayne stopped speaking everyone heard it)

Dewayne:( looked at roc) what u say?( he said with a attitude)
Roc: nigga u obviously heard me( he said standing up and pointin his finger in his face. And everyone knows that roc got anger problems so I was type scared)

Shauna: OKAY THATS ENOUGH

dewayne: nah sit back down babe

Shauna: babe ( she said smiling)

Roc: she not YA BAE! Mothefucker

Luke: ooooohhhh!!! Shit it's about to go down ( he said in a black man voice voice😂)

Kyra: baby not now

Dewayne: OH HOL UP' I see what the fuckin problem is u mad cuz I stole YA ️gurl from u an she want me and not u

Roc:( when roc heard that his face got red it was hot NOT WARM HOT🔥 and he jumped out his seat) NIGGA DONT U EVER!!!🙅 SAY U STOLE SOMETHING FROM ME CUZ U DIDNT STILL SHIT FROM ME AND I DONT CARE IF SHE WANT U AND NOT ME CUZ I KNOW DEEP DOWN IN SIDE SHE STILL LOVES ME ( he said looking at me)

Mr. Johnson : oooohh this gettin good

Shauna: I roll my eyes to the side

Dewayne: YOU KNOW W-*gco by bell*

Dewayne: I ain't even finishing come on babe ( pulls me by my waist and we walk out)

Till roc pulled my arm and to the side in a corner and dewayne was bout to come and grab me but I told him to stay there for a sec

Roc: look i know u have moved on but I know u still love me right?

Shauna:( looks to side) look roc not right now

Roc: yes! Right now.now do u

Shauna: idk roc......

Roc: ( looking hurt) but I still love you

Shauna:(walks away and goes to her next class with dewayne)

Dwayne: what he say

Shauna: don't worry bout it. it was nothing

Dwayne: hell no( grabbing me) obviously it was something cuz u ain't TELLIN me

Shauna:( looks at my arm real hard and back at him) nigga u fuckin with the wrong one of u don't get ur crusty hands off me( and pulls away)

Dewayne: I'm sorry I just kinda have anger issues

Shauna: yeah ok I'm goin to class BY MYSELF✌️ ( and I walked away) (I looked back and dewayne looked furious like he was going to kill someone I never saw him like this and I was kinda scared,but I kno he wouldn't hurt anyone.HOPEFULLY)

(Skipping to night time)

Shauna pov

So I walked back to my dorm and straight to my room I had to do a lot of thinking. I mean I really like dewayne but idk if it's LOVE and I was IN LOVE with roc and I think I still am. WAIT! No! What am I SAYIN I DO NOT LOVE ROC🙅 AT ALL. I'm goin to bed I need some rest

Roc's pov

Uuugghhhh I just can not🙅stop thinkin bout Shauna. and I can't go to sleep and I'm also worried bout her with that dewayne guy I saw him grab her today and she pulled away. lol good thing shauna tough and don't play that shit. that's my baby😘😏 but imma keep a close eye on him. But I could not go to sleep so I decided to hop in my whip and take drive but I SWEAR there was someone following me idk who the hell it was but they got the wrong one anyways when I was driving the light changed to green so I went and some fool go on red and it seemed like they did it on purpose and it was the same car that was following me and all I know CRASH!!!!! I passed out and everything went black I heard sirens and All I could think of was "what about shauna.........................."

TO BE CONTINUED

So that was the end of this chapter. who yall think was the mysterious person that was following roc and crashes into him.idk u will see in the next chapter.😲😮😬