☆Walking Around

The group arrived to Varanasi, it was a fine town. Mr. Joestar said he's going to visit the doctor and check the bug bite. Polnareff went somewhere with the mysterious woman. You stuck with Kakyoin and Jotaro. Jotaro said his usual catch phrase as he tilted his hat.
"Is there somewhere you want to go (Y/n)-san?" Kakyoin asked.
"I don't really know about this place... why don't we just walk around?"
"Sure. Do you want me to lead the way around?"
"Really?! Then... can you lead us?"
"Sure thing. I don't mind roaming around for a while with you guys," Kakyoin said as he started walking in front of you two.
"Yare yare. I don't like walking around right now."
"Seriously Jotaro? C'mon lets go have some fun when we have the time, hat for hair."
Jotaro answered with a sigh, you ran to Kakyoin leaving him behind. Jotaro soon caught up with you two, he letted out a long sigh, he sounded tired.
"Stop sighing. I get it, you don't want to walk around today," you said turning to face him.
"I can sigh whenever I want," he said as he ruffled your hair.
"Guys what do you think about visiting some shops around?" Kakyoin asked turning to you two.
"Why don't we just look for a Stand user to beat up?" Jotaro suggested, his hand still on your head.
"What about no fights," you said, removing Jotaro's hand from your head.
"Seriously did you start the trip just to beat someone down or what?" you said as you walked towards Kakyoin.
"So, want to visit the stores (Y/n)-san?"
"Hmm? Sure thing! Lets go Nori!"
"Good grief," Jotaro said as he putted his hand in his pocket to get his cigarette. His cigarette wasn't there, he looked around thinking that he dropped it.
"Looking for something?" you asked as you showed the cigarette you stole from him in the bus.
"Oi, give it back."
"No, you're underaged. Plus I don't want you dying so early," you putted his cigarette in your pocket.
"Should've known you'll never lean to me without a reason..." Jotaro talked to himself.
"What was that?" you turned around to face him.
"Nothing. Lets just catch up with Kakyoin, we don't want to be left behind. Also, stop worrying about me so much. It's not like I'm a kid."
"Sure thing kiddo," you said as you ran to Kakyoin for safety.
"You damn brat!!" Jotaro ran towards you, he was definitely pissed.
"Hah! You'll never catch up to my level!" you said as you caught up to Kakyoin. You wrapped your arm around his for support.
"Oh, (Y/n)-san. Umm..." he looked at you and at his arm. His face got all red and looked away in embarrassment.
"(Y/n) you fucking jerk," Jotaro pinched your cheek, making you say 'ow' few times.
"How did you steal my cig? I had your hand."
"Secret," you smiled as you placed your finger on your lips. Jotaro saw that your arm was wrapped around Kakyoin's. He made a scowl and pulled your free arm towards himself.
"Hey! What's that for?!" you growled, it always hurt when he pulls you. Plus he grabbed the same place where he left the bruise.
"Don't go all lovey dovey in front me," Jotaro said as he letted go of your arm.
"Jeez. No need to be all mad about it," you said as you reached for Kakyoin's arm.
"Don't even think about it," Jotaro got the grip of your arm again, pulling you away from Kakyoin.
"Hey! Just let me be with Kakyoin already!"
"Guys, there's no need to fight," Kakyoin said as he pulled your other arm.
Jotaro gave Kakyoin a death glare, he didn't letted you go but pull you harder. Kakyoin pulled you to himself as well.
"Guys! Are you two trying to rip me apart or what?!" you screamed.
"Tsk. Let go of (her/him/them) Kakyoin."
"Jojo, please let go of (Y/n)-san. You're hurting (her/him/them)."
"I am not."
"Jojo, let go of (Y/n)-san already," Kakyoin pulled your arm harder.
"No," Jotaro pulled you harder too.
You felt like your arms are gonna get ripped.
"Guys! Stop it already! It hurts!" Tears were welling, you had this 'almost about to cry' expression.
"(Y/n) said let go of (her/him/them). Kakyoin, let go now."
"Jojo, you're the one to let (Y/n)-san go."
"Urgh! Just let go of me already at the same time!"
"No!" they both yelled at you in the same time. They gave each other death stare, making you more and more uncomfortable getting stuck in between them.

"Jotaro! Kakyoin! I'm gonna count to 3, let me go before I rip apart."
"Kakyoin let (her/him/them) go."
"1..."
"Jojo, you're the one to let (her/him/them) go."
"2.."
"Shut the fuck up Kakyoin. You let (Y/n) go."
"3!"
They didn't let you go.
"Fucking... alright.. fine Jotaro let me go."
"Why me?!"
"You're the one that is holding the place that is bruised, god fucking damn it."
"Urgh.. fine," Jotaro letted you go, you fell onto Kakyoin.
Kakyoin fell down on the ground with you on top. Jotaro growled and pulled you away from Kakyoin. Kakyoin got up and dusted his clothes. Jotaro was still holding onto you like a kid scared of losing their mother.
"Jotaro let me go.."
"Why?"
"You're hurting me..."
He grumbled and letted you go, almost pushing you away from him.
"Are you okay, (Y/n)-san?"
"Hmm? Yeah, just the bruise hurts."
"Can I check it? Just in case.. you know."
"No thanks, I'm alright. It's not like it's gonna last there forever."