Chapter 10

AN Low key doe, this story would be kinda hot if it wasn't about 70 year old American politicians 👁👁. Also this chapter will contain MAJOR gay smut so if you aren't comfy with that this is your warning.

Obama's POV:
I could feel the tent in my pants growing as Donald smirked and sat on my lap and I raised an eyebrow, as if entertained. I could see his faint blush painted on his cheeks as he looked down at his bowl, embarrassed. Adrenaline rushed through my body and I pressed my lips up onto his, kissing him roughly. He immediately kissed back and our toungues wrestled. He tried to push me onto the couch to lie down but I Barack Obama was NOT about to bottom so I spun him around so I was on top of him and kissed himm furiously.

Our tounges explored eachothers mouths but it wasn't enough so started sucking his neck, marking my territory. My hands found my way to his shirt buttons and one by one, I started undoing them. I took his shirt off, revealing his midsection. I kissed down his chest and belly until I reached his pants. I looked up into his lust filled eyes for approval and he gave a nod so I took of his trousers and boxers in one swift movement, his erect dick springing up. I gasped at the size but regained my composer and wrapped my mouth around the whole thing, balls and all, not so deepthroating it.
"mmm yeah" Donald moaned. I kept going until he nearly screamed "BITCH IM ABOUT TO CUM". I took my mouth off his cock, him sighing at the loss of contact and took off my shirt, revealing my toned abs. Donald smirked and took off my shorts and I took off my boxers. I could see Trumpet (🥕🍊) looking at my massive dick.
"Like what you see Donny", I remarked. He just nodded quickly. I grabbed the lube which was conveniently placed on the coffee table next to the couch and lubed up my erect cock. I turned Donald over, his ass checks facing the roof.
"I... eerr... it's my first time with a dude" he blurted out.
"Then I'll make it your best" I nearly whispered. I preped him with one finger, then two and three, letting him adjust between each one. After I was sure he was ready, I put my thic dic in.

Donald started moaning as I started going in and out of his hole.
"Ahhh.... Barack..... mmmmmf" Donald moaned.
"Ahhh... Fuck Donald" I laughed. I could feel my climax coming, and I could feel Trumpy holding back his.
"Cum with me", I yelled, not caring who heard. We both let loose, Trump staining the couch and me filling him with my juices. We both rode out our orgasms and I pulled out and lay in front of Donald. We lay there, panting before Trump sat up.
"Can I ask you something?" he said shyly.
"Go for it", I happily replied.

Ooh  cliffhanger... this chapter was ✨spicy✨ oml. Anyways have some bleach for your eyes 🧴