Chapter 5

A/N This feels so wrong to write but at the same time it's hilarious. Also get ready for some Donald and Obama action!! Also, istg if people actually ship them by the end of this then Imma throw hands. Enjoy :)

🥕Trumps POV:

It was finally the day of the party and I couldn't wait to see Obama there. My parents were away for the weekend so it was agreed that the party would be at my place. I went downstairs to the living room and put down the snacks and added the finishing touches just as the first guest arrived. It was Hilary. She leaned into a kiss as she walked in but I pretended I didn't see. To be honest, I was low key avoiding her all week as I horribly regret hooking up with her. She sat down on the couch and signalled for me to sit down next to her so I reluctantly walked over but thankfully the doorbell rang with all the other guests, who must've carpool, all but Obama. They all immediately made themselves at home and started snacking. I obviously joined them, still eagerly waiting for Obama to arrive. Then it happened, the doorbell rang.
"I'll get it", Hilary said. I just sighed and got back to eating the chips, but there he was, in all his glory, Barack Obama, standing in MY living room. I restrained myself from immediately jumping up and fucking him and just managed a wave. Boy, was this party gonna be fun!

A/N Honestly I'm laughing my ass off just from writing this, if this actually gets reads imma be very embarrassed 🤠👍