I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk-To pull this off, you need to be crazy..

Suddenly, there was that pulling feeling, knocking the breath out of me. I was being sucked through that tube again, and before I knew it I was back to the present time, looking at Seth and Jared in the front field of Oakley.

I felt numb. I gradually began to wish that I had never had that flashback. That I had remained clueless about the events of the night I died. It made me feel like a fool, watching the man I loved take my life away without an inkling of guilt for what he had just done.

“Leah?” Jared’s concerned voice cut through me. I looked at him, and his face was overcome by worry at my expression.

“I saw it” I whispered, but he was still able to hear me.

“Saw what?” he asked. Seth was looking between Jared and whatever he was talking to in confusion and terror as the idea of my ghost being there must have crossed him mind.

“My death” I breathed. He looked at me, clearly wanting to close the distance between us and try and comfort me right now, just to be there for me. I knew he wouldn’t because as soon as Jared moved out of the way, Seth would run like the coward he was.

Instead, Jared turned to face Seth. His face was the perfect picture of fury, hatred and resentment.

“You stupid bastard” he hissed. “You had her. You had her and you fucked it up.”

“Christ, you of all people should know where I'm coming from Jared!” Seth replied.

“Don’t you ever and I mean ever, try and class me in the same way as you.” He responded in disgust at the thought. “She loved you, and you took her life away from her because she didn’t sleep with you?!”

“Why does this even concern you Mercedes?! It’s not like you showed your undying love for her when she was alive!” Seth screamed back. Jared flinched, knowing what he just said is true.

“I admit I was an asshole. I’ve admitted it to her, but if I had her look at me the same way she used to look at you, with that sickening look of pure devotion, I would have been the happiest man on this earth. I would not have given a shit about her putting out, and I certainly would not have killed her because of it!”

“Maybe you should have stayed with her after you banged her then?” Seth shot back, smirking spitefully.

“I should have done. Maybe if I did she would never have lowered her standards by getting with a creep like you.” Jared retaliated. He sounded guilty. I don’t know why, it wasn’t his fault. “And that’s why I’m going to do this now.”

Jared reached into his pocket and took out the knife he had earlier threatened Seth with. With a flick of his wrist, the blade shot out. Seth backed away a little; suddenly the smirking cocky bastard was back to being petrified.

“So what are you going to do Jared, kill me to get justice for her?” Seth mocked, his confident tone failing due to the fact he was looking at the blade with fearful eyes.

“I would love to, but no. I have something much better in store. And judging by the time...” he looked at his watch “We have about 5 minutes, so we should really crack on.”