Self-Love!♥️

╔═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╗

𝘛𝘰 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧
𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴!

╚═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╝

Life is unpredictable. We can't tell or even predict what will happen next. Well same happened with Naira. After that day when she got the 2nd Sandwich. She grew suspicious. Just a little bit. But that suspicion just grew further when she used to get the Sandwich always. She wasn't fool to not know that someone was intentionally doing it and it was not just her luck that she got sandwich everyday on the bench at that particular time when she returned from her searching of jobs.

Sometimes she got daily wage jobs. And she got the money but still it wasn't sufficient to fill her tummy. But that extra sandwich she always got miraculously she didn't how it filled her belly.

Soon days passed and she felt the need to know who was this Sandwich-person. She was determined to know that. To thank him or to know what's the real motive behind all these tactics! She just can't believe someone. Can she? The person who has seen this much cruelty in her life. Can she believe someone? She kept this thought or rather question in her back of brain to think about it later someday. Because today she was on the mission of knowing who was this Sandwich-person.

She came a little early today trying her best to solve this sandwich mystery and was rooted to the spot seeing a lean,tall guy with such striking features keeping the Sandwich on the regular spot. His back was facing her and she never felt so curious to see who the person is!

And when he turned,she just couldn't stop the incessant beating of her heart at tremendous rate! Her body shivered just at the sight of him. His shocked face came in front of her.

And when his eyes caught hers. Her breath hitched. She didn't know that someone can affect her this much. She took a step back fearing. He could be a serial killer or something or again. No. Her heart did not agree to her. How can a person who is helping her without knowing her can be anyone of that?

But maybe it's just a trap for her or..and with this thought she took an other step back. His eyes unwavering as if piercing through her soul. As if studying her. When she was about to take another step back. A voice reached her ear and she was numb for few seconds and then slowly repeated his words in her mind to know what he is saying.

"Hey! Please don't think wrong of me! I am not any serial killer. I wanted to just help you." He said taking a step forward. She wanted to take a step back again but when she repeated his words don't-know-how-many times in her mind.

She was dumbstruck! What to do now? Believe him or run away from here. When her thoughts were again interupted by him.

"Please believe me! I just wanted to help. I saw you that day eating my sandwich and seeing you in that state. I couldn't resist but to help you." He confessed ever so softly and honestly.

She was in a mess. While her mind wanted her to just run away from here but her heart wanted to believe him. She couldn't oversee the genuiness in his eyes. She was just of 18 but she has seen this World in a way that no one of her age has ever seen! And she just couldn't deny the fact that he seemed genuine to her.

Seeing her not stepping back. He took a step forward towards her again and his heart danced in joy seeing her still rooted to her sport directly telling him that she believed him.