A Sandwich!🌸

╔═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╗

Life is full of secrets
It never fails to amaze you!♥️

╚═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╝

She was blank. Yes that's what she was! How will you feel when you are thrown out of the place you call your home!? And by none other than by them whom you call yours.

She gazed at the people with whom she lived her 18Yrs. She looked at her father and shrieked in pain when he dragged her by her hair to throw her out of the house. Which was once home for her. Lump formed in her throat seeing her mother silently sobbing but not standing for her. How can she? The person who has spent her whole life tolerating her drunk husband's wrath. How can she stand up against that person and for whom? For her daughter who doesn't have any self respect left within!

Who is just an object for all from whom they all take pleasure by raping her, by mistreating her! She is a piece of shit and she can see this very well in their eyes that they believe the same!

Her Throat dried. She again looked towards her father with a pleading look on her face. Begging him. Not to throw her out of their home. Her home was a cottage. They live in a slum area but it's something which always calms her. Where she gets homely feeling, sitting in her mother's embrace. She spent her whole life of 18Yrs by seeing her Father beating her mom. Her younger siblings shivering in fear. She trying to stop her father and getting beaten along with her mother.

But then also it was home for her! It was her home when her mother,her siblings sit with her and they share their love,their care and their grief. But apart from this everything was pain in her life. Any Another day she doesn't know when she can be kidnapped,raped and then again dumped in her home. It happens with her all the time. No one can help her. Once she is in her home after that tortourous, painful incident happens to her. She just curls up in a corner and cry for hours sometimes hugging her mother and sometimes hugging her siblings to prevent them from such things.

She looked at her father who was now entering in their home. She ran frantically grabbing his hand begging him to let her stay. He looked at her with anger in his eyes and jerked her hand making her fall. She joined her hands asking forgiveness but that didn't stop him from taking his wife and his children in home and closing the door.

She wailed, cried, sobbed asking him to let her enter. But everything in vain. After 24 hours of doing this. She was sure that now nothing can happen. He won't let her enter. Why would he? According to him. She is impure. Her father never knew how much she has suffered. How many times she has been raped. He never saw her absence in his house. Because he was always used to be lost in his alcohol. But Today when he was sober saw her being dropped by a car. In a disheveled view. He understood. And now he couldn't tolerate her presence in his house.

Her pleadings her mother's crying. Her siblings' bold attempt of standing in front of their father to stop him for throwing her out. Nothing could stop him. She stood up from her position. Her heart clenching,her Throat drying,Her cheeks containing stain of her never ending tears but then also she stood. She stood from there accepting her fate.

Moving in the streets preventing herself from lustrous gazes. Searching for food. She found herself in a ground. No one was there. It was the time of evening. She didn't have anything from more than 24 hours. Her stomach was grumbling but what she can do? Other than searching leftover food on the ground or any place she could find. She sat on the bench. Her torn dupatta covering her head and chest. She was lost. Lost in her life's happenings.

Her hand rested on either side of bench while she looked at the sky asking him,the almighty. What did she do to have a cruel faith. She still could feel their filthy touches. Coming towards her, touching her. Scaring her. Their touches didn't please her rather it made her feel disgusting. She lived till now in a ray of hope that at some point of time. She would be free from all of this. That one day she would be able to smile heartily. But seems like this is all written in her faith. She brought her feets to her chest and hid her face. Her stomach grumbled again. She looked up. Here and there but couldn't see anything to eat or drink. She sat with her legs down on the ground. Just then her hand touched something. Something with wrapper. She looked at her side seeing a sandwich. Her mouth watered. Her tears rolled down her cheeks. Seeing that. She just couldn't control and grabbed it. But then saw sideways thinking if someone's the owner of that so that she could return. Her stomach grumbled again wanting her to eat it. But she couldn't eat it like that. She waited. But when she couldn't control her urges. Then she took that bite. And her face showed content.

Her eyes closed themselves in pleasure.. pleasure of eating. Pleasure of getting food after whole 2 days. After eating it. She was again aimless. What to do? Where to go. She didn't know. She had no idea what would happen to her.

Lost in her thoughts,she spent her night looking for answers. And soon she drifted off to sleep.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

She felt a soft fabric engulfing her soft petite frame. She tried to take its warmth and tried to sleep more but the rays of sun couldn't see her sleeping thus waking her up from her not-so-deep slumber. She stretched her arms and yawned. And then sat right up. Her eyes caught the fabric. She took it off her and touched it.

Soft!

It was so soft that she draped herself with it but still the question was swarming in her mind. Whose it is? And who covered her with it?

Her eyes roamed to every corner of the ground but she couldn't catch anyone's glimpse.

She shrugged off those thoughts thinking maybe someone volunteered. Just then some children came in the ground to play. She took it as her cue to leave. She couldn't stand anyone looking at her. Or near her.

Her whole day passed in firstly going to her parents asking them to take her but when they didn't. She couldn't help but roam asking some work for herself.

It was again evening. And she just knew one place to stay at. So she went to the ground with her stomach grumbling. She couldn't get anything to eat today. Her eyes watered but she stopped herself from weeping. And rushed to ground. After reaching ground,she flung down on bench but uttered a joyful scream seeing a sandwich again!

🧡

So this is a short story guys . I will be updating its next part soon. Hope you like it.. idk in how many parts it will get completed!

Pls do tell me your views about it.
Thank you