Chapter 6 (EDITED)

Waking up this morning was just as you would expect it to be after the night I had. I know without even looking that I appeared exactly how I felt on the inside -- like shit. Getting out of bed I half hazardously walk in the general direction of the bathroom seeing as my eyes were still drowsy from the lack of sleep I experienced. Finally reaching it, I send up a quick prayer and prepare myself for the bright heavenly light that was in my bathroom. LED lights sounded good at the moment but have turned out to be more trouble than they're worth. It takes me a second to adjust to the light, upon which I glance in the mirror and quickly do a double take. Man, I really do look like shit. I experience extreme bed head on the daily but this took the cake,  describing it as a birds nest would just be scratching the surface. Imagine the NYC subway station, and then condense it into a circle looking things and place it directly on my head. Not to mention that pink eye looking state my eyes were in. I really needed to get my shit together, today is not the day. I have to look presentable while at school in the chance that I'd see my boys. My boys, who weren't really boys and were kind of animals but also kind of human but like mainly dog? 

***

After eating breakfast, I grab my book bag and walk out the door earlier than usual as I'd rather not speak with Jen today. I arrive at school after the 5-minute walk, thankfully I didn't live far. Sauntering inside the school I head to my locker hoping to grab my books and rush to the library so I can avoid confronting them. Sadly luck wasn't on my side because when I'm about to turn the corner I get a glimpse of Kyle leaning against my locker. I suddenly hear footsteps coming this way. Gulping I quickly turn around and speed walk the other way, however not fast to get away since they caught me in a matter of seconds.

"Why are you running love?" whispers Michael in my ear. I suddenly become super shy.

"I um-" I blabber not knowing what to say.

"Love we all know why you were running. Now you're coming home with us so that we can talk" speaks Damien

"No" I burst out

"I mean - I - I have to get to class" I stutter making an excuse. Not caring, Damien grabs me and chucks me over his shoulder, carrying me out to his car, the others following. When we reach the car, he lets me down and buckles my seat belt.

When we reach their home, I'm grabbed again but this time by Kyle who carries me like a baby inside. Walking into the living room, he sets me on his lap as the other boys crowd around us on their knees.

"Baby what you saw yesterday-" Kyle begins.

"As you could tell we are wolves but we aren't normal ones" Damien finishes his sentence?.

Scoffing I say "so there are different types of your kind" I question rudely

"Don't interrupt us" warns Michael

"Ya, there are different types" Kyle whispers in my ear, answering my question.

"Baby we're royal wolves. Not just any royal wolves, we're they royal wolves. All 3 of us were born with a special ability, one that provides us with unique skills." continues Michael. Now very interested and comfortable. I say

"What type of special abilities?" All they had to mention was special powers and this fiction loving nerd was all ears. 

Slightly smiling Michael says " Kyle's ability is speed. He's the fastest person around. This makes him very sly. Damien's ability is his words. He is very, how you put it, persuasive. He can get anyone to do anything for him. It comes in handy a lot. As for me, I am gifted with visions. I can tell when and where something is going to happen. This warns us in the case of any attacks towards our kingdom." 

"How many of you are wolves," I ask nervously.

"Baby most of the people here are wolves. Jen, Vanessa-" he says adding more but I don't comprehend it. Vanessa ? She's a wolf. Understanding what I'm thinking, Kyle says

"Ya baby she's one of the royal wolves"

WHAT?!?!!