Chapter 9

(9)

Rosarie Parkinson was seething with rage. She had called Dan 2 weeks ago, hoping to win him back. After all, he was the best she ever had. However, she had been turned down. Rosarie couldn't believe that red-headed nerd had stolen her man. And no one steals from Rosarie Parkinson.

A lot of people have mistaken Rosarie as a stupid person. They think she has about as much IQ as a toaster. But they were wrong. Rosarie failed most of her tests in school, her grammar was terrible and she was a useless prat, but she wasn't stupid. In fact, she was a genius- when it came to evil schemes. She knew she had to destroy Lily once and for all if she wanted Dan back. She was going to have to squish Lily like a bug, and she knew exactly how to do it. Like her motto says, "keep your friends close, and your enemies closer."

***back in London, October 31st. (It's Halloweeennn!!(≧∇≦))

Lily waltzed into Dan's bedroom, and Dan, who was sitting on the edge of his bed, laughed when he saw what she was wearing. Lily had on a yellow hoodie with black stripes on the back, the hood had two long, pointy, rabbity ears, a pair of black, dewy eyes, a black felt nose and red cheeks. That's right, Lily was dressing as Pikachu for Halloween. (( ' ▽ ' )ノ Pika!! 💛(>///

Brad (if you forgot who Brad is, he's the one who held the super awesome party that was mentioned in chapter 3) had held a Halloween party that night. Dan and Lily were, of course, invited. (Just in case you were wondering, Dan just wore his llama hat for Halloween. He just told everyone he's going as a llama. 😊)

This time, Brad had only invited certain friends to the party. Altogether, there were around 20 people at Brad's place, and to Dan's horror, Rosarie had been invited, but to his relief, Rosarie didn't approach him at all. The party was still amazing, though. Music was blasting, and almost everyone had a beer bottle in their hands. It didn't take long before someone shouted, "LET'S PLAY SPIN THE BOTTLE!"

Lily panicked upon hearing that. She had never played Spin The Bottle, what if she had to make out with someone she barely knew? But before she knew it, she was swept into the game as well. Everyone sat in a large circle. "Okay, who wants ta go first?" Brad yelled. Rosarie lurched forward, roughly grabbing the green beer bottle that rested in the middle of the circle. "Me!" She said over-enthusiastically. (I would also like to mention that Rosarie was wearing a slutty bunny costume, which no one really paid any attention to.) she spun the bottle hard, and who the bottle pointed at made Lily's heart stop.

The bottle came to a stop, the mouth of the bottle pointed at Dan. Everyone let out loud, "OOOHHHSSS".

Lily felt like someone had punched her in the stomach. Phil, who was sitting next to her, squeezed her hand lightly, hoping to assure her. Lily smiled gratefully at him. Rosarie literally lunged towards Dan, wrapping her arms around his neck. What followed was a disturbing scene. It looked like Rosarie was eating Dan's face. And after every passing second, Lily felt like she was being lowered, head-first, into a tub of scalding lava, even though it was as clear as day that Dan definitely didn't want to kiss Rosalie. Lily tried to assure herself that it was just a game.

After Rosarie finally backed off of Dan, he shot Lily this agonized look and mouthed "I'm sorry,". Lily felt herself relax. She shot Dan a shining smile, before mouthing back, "it's okay."

"Okay, I'm next!" Brad announced, his friends cheered, letting out loud "whoops" of encouragement. Brad spun the bottle and it turned so fast that all everyone saw was a green blur. To Lily's utter horror, the second worst thing that could happen, happened. The mouth of the bottle was pointing at her.

Everyone let out loud hoots and wolf whistles, Brad just smirked. "Oh my God oh my God oh my God," Lily said repetitively in her mind as Brad leaned towards her. (This story is PG13, and I'm planning to keep it that way, so I'm sorry, kids, I'm not going into detail of their steamy make-out session. ( ' ▽ ' )ノ they kissed. It was like mouth rape. Okay? That's all I'm sayin'. ) everyone let out "ooohhhsss" and "aaahhhs", with the exception of Dan. He clenched and un clenched his fist, feeling like someone had just stabbed him with a pitchfork. He looked away as Brad took Lily's arm and placed it around his neck. As everyone let out loud cheers of enthusiasm, Dan had an immensely strong urge to punch Brad in the face. After a few more seconds, Dan couldn't take it anymore. He moved forward to pry Brad away from Lily. "Okay, okay, enough, back the fuck up, yeah?" Dan said, and everyone in the circle laughed, including Brad. "So how was it? Did I rock your world?" Brad asked. "You bit me," Lily laughed. Brad had decided to be Count Dracula for Halloween. He did a great job, too, he had on blood red contacts and retractable vampire fangs. Everyone laughed, too. Brad was the loudest.

The game continues.

***a note from the author:

Chapter 10 will still be taking place in Brad's house. ^^ I would like to tell you guys thaaat... (Drumroll please)... Unexpected just hit 200 reads!! We did it!!( ' ▽ ' )ノ and I love you, random citizens!! (^∇^)okay, I was kidding, you guys aren't just random citizens, thank you for reading my story. I really appreciate it.

Love,

Marley.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*