Reaper in the Clouds

Tucker looks around. The building is very old, it's a wonder it managed to survive the Fall. Any places that had visible damage was peiced together with discarded scraps. "This is a interesting place you have here."

        "Oh yes, I keep it extra clean clean for visitors." He lets out a pretty obnoxious laugh. Curiously, Nikki asks, "How's it still intact? I mean, the rest of the city is ruins." Bictorious responds with clear sarcasm, "Aww, thanks, I'm blushing." The sarcasm losses its luster, "But i'd hardly call this place intact, it's held together by ducktap and glue." He speaks again with a witty tone, "the building might collapse on us at any moment, pumbling us all into minced meat." He lets out a short laugh.

        Maybe you should come with use.. I don't see the use in you stayin'." Tucker suggests. Dr.Bictorious shakes his head, "No no no, you're soldiers. You fight with the machines with bullets. I fight them in my lab, with new studies and further understandings of how they evolve. I must stay, must continue my research!" Nikki shrugs, "whatever you say, Einstein. The choice is yours.

        Conory requests pickup at their present location, but his request is denied. The Firewall's shutle pilot that dropped them there and is currently flying from a safe distance around the city say there is too much TITAN activity. The pilot recommends that they make our way to the top of the skyscraper half sticking out of the sand 30 miles south of the recovery squad. Conory curses upon hearing this news. After calming down he looks to the rest of the squad and says, "We have a new objective." He explains what the pilot had told him and says that they will have to make their way there shortly. Nikki lets out a deep sigh of disappointmet.

James: "Well the sooner the better. This is gonna take a while, unless you have a ride?"

Conory: "Nope, i reckon we're going to have to take this one by foot." Donald also lets out a disappointed sigh.

Tucker: "Come on guys, it isn't too bad. At least we get to enjoy the lovely scenery." There is a lip smack and a sigh as two squaddies expresses their discontent for Tuckers optimism, "Think of it as a fun hike with your peers." Nikki roles her eyes, but smiles. She then snaps her finger, her eyes widen with a bright idea, "Well maybe we could find some old wrecked car. Me and Tucker could fix it up." Tucker laughs, liking the idea, "That is a possibility." Nikki smiles, "Well if we bump into one on the way we should at least try." Dr.Bictorious: "That's not a bad idea, now, would anyone like to hear about patholgical effects on A.I.'s?" He cracks a smile without showing his teeth. Conory: "No thanks, we're leaving now."

        As they travel to the tower, they keep their eyes open for any transportation that they could rig up to get there faster. Also, at the same time, they remain wary of any Titans that my lurk in the area as they tred cautiosly.

        Transa steps out from an alley way."Hey guys!" She flags them over and as the squad comes she says, "What about this one?" It is a small four door silver hover-car that appearce surprisingly intact considering the environment. Tucker walks up to it and lifts the hood to inspect the damage and see what needs to be fixed. Nikki approaches Tucker, "Hopefully it isn't too wrecked." Tucker sighs, letting out a hum, "I don't think it looks too bad. We're going to need some parts from other cars to get it in working condition." He and Nikki continue to inspect the car for parts they'd need and make a list.

        Tucker crawls out from under the hovercaft they've proped up during their manual diagnostic. He stands up and looks a Conory, "I have a scavenger hunt for the rest of you." Conory: "And where will you be?" Tucker: "Me and Nikki will need will need to stay over here and do the repairs." Tucker hands the list to Conory. He takes it and looks it over, "What do you need a twelve gauge Stormslugger for?" Tucker lets out a light laugh, "That one is optional. Just trying to find ways to improve this hunk of junk." They scatter and search the area for parts, keeping in touch with their radio implants.