Chapter 12

JIANG WANYIN

" A-huan " I said and A-huan look at me through the screen. They all stand up and come closer.

" A-cheng, where are you, do you know how worried we all were. Where are you and who are you- " He stops talking when he look at behind. They all get shocked.

" Am i seeing things lan zhan. I can see two Jiang cheng " Wei ying ask with widen eyes.

" Not only you but I can see two Jiang cheng too" Jin zixuan said.

" You are not seeing things. There are indeed two Jiang cheng " I said and they all widen there eyes.

" A-cheng, where are you" Lan huan ask worriedly.

" I am in the past, when we study in cloud recesses " I said and they all look like they have seen a ghost.

" P-past " Wei wuxian said.

" Yes, basically, the monster hold a time travel Arrey, when he drag me into the lake I close my eyes. But then, I suddenly came here" I said and sign.

" A-die" A-gui said with a happy face.

"A-gui" Lan huan said.

" Yeah, those little brats went behind that monster and end up here" I said .

" A-gui, what did we tell you three about huh. If you feel that there is something wrong then you should tell us, not went towards that thing" Lan huan scold them.

" Why are you scolding them, it's all your fault, you are the one who always spoil them" I said to lan huan and he make a offend face and they all chuckle.

" Anyway, it's good that they all are safe. But, how are you gonna come back" Jin zixuan ask.

" We have already kill the monster. But I can make a array so that you all can come back. But I need some time" Wei wuxian said.

" Hmmm, ok" I said.

" Mother, father " A-jie whisper when she look at her parents. Her eyes become teary.

" Yanli" Mother said and smile.

" I am so happy for you. A-ling has grown up so much" Mother said.

" Yes mother" A-jie smiles while crying.

" Now I have come into the past, I am gonna avoid the disaster that is going to happen " I said and they nodded. The array is also fading away.

" A-niang " Jingyi and xicheng said and looks at there mother through the screen.

" A-yi, xicheng" I said and look at my childrens. I can see Jiang cheng and lan xichen face. They look so shocked.

" A-huan, take care of them" I said and he nodded.

" Lan zhan, I look so cuteeee" Wei wuxian said when he look at his past self.

" Any ways, take care, bye" I said and the array faded away.

" Your hand is bleeding " Jiang cheng said to me when the array faded away. I look at my hand and he was right, but it is just a small cut.

" It's fine, it will heal in sone days" I said and shrugged. He then grabbed my hand and tried to give me his spiritual energy. I sign when he see that the wound did not heal.

" It is not gonna work" I said and put his hand away.

" But why? " Jiang cheng ask and I smile a little. I put his hand on my chest and his eyes became widen.

" I don't have a golden core" I said and they all finally understand.

" Anyway, now you know what us going to happen in the future, I think you can avoid it" I said and they nodded.

" But, how did you fly in your sword if you don't have a golden core" Xichen ask.

" Most of the time I fly with A-huan on his sword but zidian helps me. Zidian is more powerful weapon then you think it is" I said and look at zidian.

" Anyways, let's do the work now" I finally said and they nodded and that's when we all started the war. We were able to find the two pieces of yin iron and we kill wen Rounhao. This time, no one died.

We also capture meng yao And headmit his crime that he was the member of wen. They put meng yao in the jail.

" Thank you for helping us. Because of you we win against the wen. And my parents are safe" Jiang cheng said and I chuckle. We both are walking in garden.

" Me and you are same person but still it's ok" I said and look at the sky.

" Remember, you don't have to change. You are perfectly fine as you are" I said and he look at me. I smile and he nodded. And now, it's time for me to go home.

" Take care A-cheng" Dad said and I nodded and hug my parents. They all have tears in there eyes.

" Bye bye" Those three brats said and chuckle.

" Bye, take care" I said to them and me, A-gui, jin ling and A-yuan finally went to home.

JIANG CHENG POV

My future self finally went to his home. I am very thankful to him. Because of him my parents are alive.

" A-cheng " Lan huan said and smile.

" Do you want to take a walk with me" He ask and I smile shyly and nodded. He then hold my hand and interwine our fingers. I was shocked but didn't pull my hand away. We both smile and started walking.

THE END