Chapter 8

AUTHOR POV

" And about Wei wuxian, it was important to kill him" Jiang Cheng said and lan zhan look at him.

" How" Lan zhan questioned.

" Think from yourself, I think you know Wei wuxian quite well know know him. What would Wei wuxian will do if he see that his shijie has died because of him" Jiang Cheng asked.

" He would kill himself " Lan zhan whisper.

" Correct, and what was he doing when he see that A-jie died because of him" He asked and lan zhan looked down.

" You know me too well meimei" Wei wuxian chuckle and hug his brother and dramatically cry.

" Who the fuck are you calling meimei. And get off me" Jiang Cheng said but Wei wuxian didn't budge and continue hugging his brother. Madam Yu and Jiang fengmin shakes there head and yanli chuckle.

" I know that it was not Wei wuxian fault that's why I show people that I kill him. Because if you have saved him then those people would have torture him to hell. Before he throw himself into the burial mound, I put chenquin in his pocket "

" When he was first thrown into the burial mound by that Wen chao, yin ion save him and Chenquin is basically made from the yin iron so I was very sure that he would be alive and I was right" Jiang Cheng finish his explaining and lan was left speechless.

" When is he gonna wake up" Lan zhan asked.

" Now that he has his golden core with him, I don't think that it will take much time for him to wake up" Jiang Cheng said and lan zhan look at him confused.

" Huh, golden core back. But didn't I gave it to Jiang Cheng " Wei wuxian said and look at lan zhan. They can't understand what the hell is he saying.

" I gave his golden core back" Jiang Cheng said and lan wangji widen his eyes.

" I lost my golden core very long time ago. It was Wei wuxian who gave me his golden core. But I am not a fool to not understand what is mine or not" He said , there was a moment of silence between them.

" What about you" Lan zhan finally breaks the silence.

" What about me? " He asked with raised brow.

" You don't have your golden core with you" Lan zhan said and Jiang Cheng chuckle.

" Are you worried about me" He tease and lan zhan didn't said anything.

" I have been a secter leader without a golden core from 6 months. And I think that I can still manage. What's our clan motto is. Attempt the impossible " Jiang Cheng said.

Madam Yu hug Jiang Cheng and he was shocked.

" I am so proud of you" Madam Yu said and Jiang Cheng was so happy. His mother finally said those words to him.

" Me too son" Jiang Fengmin said caress his son cheeks. Jiang Cheng smiles and look at the screen. And the next thing that happened, no one has expected that.

Lan wangji hug Jiang Cheng and he was shocked.

" Thank you" Lan zhan said and Jiang Cheng smiles.

" No worries, now can you get off me. I don't think that your brother is liking you hugging me" Jiang Cheng playfully said and lan zhan step back a little.

They both see that lan huan was looking at lan zhan well more like glaring at him and lan huan wrapped his arms around Jiang Cheng waist. Clearly jealous.

Lan wangji look at his brother and then Jiang. He was thinking that whether Jiang Cheng is a good enough for his brother and he got the answer. Yes, Jiang Cheng is very suitable for his brother.

They talk for a moment before xichen went inside.

" I don't trust that Meng yao" Jiang Cheng said to lan wangji.

" Me too" He agree with him.

" A-huan believes in him too much. We have to do something or else in the end he will end up getting hurt" Jiang Cheng said sign. It's true, whenever he went near Meng yao, zidian started sparking, that means Meng yao is dangerous.

Jiang Cheng rule his sect without a golden and he practice so much to become good. Fastly the news started spread and they respect Jiang Cheng so much.

Then they get a news that Nie Mingjue died. Lan wangji and Jiang cheng investigate the case and they find out that Meng Yao is the one who kills Nie Mingjue. They tell this to xichen and then finally he believes at them.

" Da-ga" Haisaung said and hugs his brother. Nie Mingjue was looking like he wants to kill someone.

" He has such a master mind" Lan zhan commented.

Wei wuxian also wakes up after six month and they all make a plan. A plan to expose Jin Guangyao. And they get succeed in there plan. In the temple, Jin Guangyao admit his crime.

They all can't believe that Meng yao even marry his own sister.

" He is so disgusting, he marry his sister and then kill his child and sister/wife. How pathetic " Nie Mingjue said and xichen agree with him.

Lan Huan kill Jin Guangyao and then they all tell the world what happened. Many people's apologize to Wei wuxian too.

Jin zixuan became the Jin sect leader and he collect all his brother and sisters whom his so called father just disowned and give them the respect that they deserve. Oh and yeah, Jin Guangshan get killed because he did a very big crime.

Jiang Cheng and Wei wuxian and many people's were very happy because they are glad that at least Jin zixuan is not like his father. Madam Jin was so proud of his son.

Yanli was looking at Jin zixuan with a smile and Jin zixuan blush and look away.

After that Jiang Cheng gave birth to Lan-Jiang Gui and xichen was so happy and then some times later he once more give birth to a little boy name Lan-Jiang xicheng.

Lan Huan actually give his position to lan wangji and he live in lotus pier with his husband and children. Wei wuxian and lan wangji much gets married and they adopted Wen yuan. All of them were very happy.

" Wow" They all commented.

" They all have went through so many things" Madam Yu said and sign. She is feeling very bad for them. They really have went through too much.