Chapter 1: Where It All Began (N)

"Chance ball! Kageyama!" I yelled. He set the ball to Hinata, their quick attack. My favorite. We had just won our second set. We thanked the other team for the game and walked to the changing rooms so we could go home. I noticed Asahi was walking a little weird.

"Asahi-senpai! Are you okay!"

He looked down at me and smiled. "Yeah, I just slept weird," he said, turning away to get changed. He pulled his shirt off and I stared for a minute. His abs.. they're so perfect.. I turned away, blushing furiously. Friends didn't look at each other's abs.. but damn were they hot..

He walked around the clubroom shirtless. I threw a shirt at him. He stumbled back and laughed while putting it on.

"Why do you have to walk around all shirtless, Asahi," I asked

"Why not? We're all boys here, are we not?"

"Fair point.." I jogged up to Tanaka and accidentally knocked him over when I jumped on him. We laughed as we got on the bus. He sat next to Ennoshita and I shot him an I-know-what-you're-doing face. And sat next to Asahi.

"Hey Nishinoya," he said. I melted at how my name sounded in his voice.

"Hey, Asahi!"

"What do you want to do?" He said, ruffling my hair.

"Heyy! I spent good time on that!" I say laughing. We exchange small chatter.

  At Kurasuno

"Good job today team! Meat buns on me!" Coach says.

"YES MEAT BUNNSSSS" Hinata yelled.

"HINATA BOKE! WAIT FOR ME!!" Kageyama yelled after him. We all laughed and followed them to Ukai's shop. Asahi and I were at the back of the group.

"Hey, Asahi?" I said, breaking the silence.

"Yeah? What's up?" He replied.

"My parents aren't home for the next month, they're on a business trip, wanna stay at my place for a little while?"

"Uhh, yeah! Sure, lemme call my parents and let them know!" he replied. My heart fluttered at his response.

    At Nishinoya's house:

I unlocked the door and walked in. I grabbed the dinner my mom left me and heated it up. I halved it and gave some to Asahi. He smiled and started eating.

 I watched him as he ate. My ears started warming up and I looked away. I loved the way his hair suited his face.. and the small beard he had... his soft smile that he gave me as he ate...

"What do you want to do now, I'm boreddd," I said.

He laughed, "Do you want to play videogames?"

"Hell yeah!" I shouted. We went to the living room and played video games for a few hours. We sat in comfortable silence. Asahi paused the game to rub his back. After messing with it for a minute he unpaused it with an apology. We played a while longer.

"Holy crap," Asahi said, looking at his phone. I checked the time: 1:30 am. I laughed at how fast time went by. Luckily there wasn't school tomorrow. I looked at Asahi in awe. He's so perfect, how can people be scared of him. I raised my hand to play with his hair. I ran my fingers through it. Smooth, no knots. I continued to play with it. Asahi looked so calm.. he was so beautiful.

We went to my room and I pulled a mattress out for him to sleep on. I handed him some pillows and a blanket. He laid down but grunted. I looked at him, concern clearly on my face.

"I'm fine- OW!" He yelled. I got up and walked over to him. I touched his back and he flinched. I sighed, he's not going to tell me what's wrong, he's just going to insist on being okay then tell me to go to sleep.

"Asahi let me help," I said before he could start his little rant.

"..fine.." he said finally. He turned onto his stomach.

Hey guys! Thank you for reading this! sorry if it sucks, this is my first Fanfiction, so I'll take constructive criticism if you have any
  Word count: 658