o5. noticed

ELLIE WOKE UP IN ST. MUNGOS.
"What happened?" She yawned, opening her eyes. The first sight she seen when opening her eyes was George, asleep in an arm chair, and Molly, stroking her hand while aimlessly staring out the window.

" Oh dear!" Molly said, squeezing Ellie. "Bout time you came 'round!"

George was awake by this time. He couldn't bare to leave her side. Why was he feeling this way? He loved Ellie, sure. She was one of his best friends; but why, suddenly, did he feel immensely different towards Ellie than he did Eva? Seeing her in pain absolutely killed George. He remembered what he thought back at the camp when he thought he would never see her again, get it out of your head George. She doesn't feel the same way. He tried to convince himself.

"Your new nickname for this year is peg-leg; I'm sure we'll think of something better in time though, don't worry." He joked, nudging his head to the crutches in the corner.

Molly swatted him, "I'm not sure who stepped on your ankle but blimey they had to be massive. Your poor ankle was shattered. The healers did a good job patching you up though. They want you to not put weight on it as much as possible for the next bit though, dear. So no quidditch and no pranks!" She emphasized.

"I can prank with one leg." Ellie retorted, grinning at Molly. Molly lovingly swatted her too, not being able to contain her grin. Molly loved Ellie and Eva like her own.

"I've sent the other children to Diagon Alley with Arthur." Molly explained, "they're going to take care of your school supplies."

"Time for 6th year, peg-leg." George laughed, his heart fluttering as Ellie rolled her eyes and smiled.

"DEFINITELY DIDN'T THINK THIS THROUGH." Ellie said, scratching her head. Eva had already crossed over to platform 9 3/4 after making sure Ellie didn't need help. Being her stubborn self, she said no, when really she did. She attempted to push her cart and walk towards the platform at the same time but ended up placing weight on her bum leg and wincing in pain.

George, without saying a word, came over and began placing Ellie's things on his cart, "You know what, for a straight a student you sure are dim sometimes." Ellie glared at him, thankful for his help.

"Not dim. Just stubborn." Mrs Weasley said, placing Ellie's owl, Owlenor, on George's cart before kissing her remaining children, and Ellie, on the cheek. "I love you all! Have fun. Don't make me send a howler, you three! Pass the message to Eva too. I know she's not innocent in your schemes!" She yelled as the twins and Ellie crossed over to the platform.

"THAT'S RUBBISH!" The boy twins yelled as the Triwizard Tournament was announced as well as the age limit - 17.

"You know Ev and I are 17, right?" Ellie smirked, taking a bite of her roast. Her eyes floated to the table where the Beauxbatons were seated. Disgusting. She thought, prancing in here like that. She had watched George carefully as they floated down the Great Hall, and a twinge of jealousy came over when she seen him budge Fred and raise his eyebrows. Why do you care, Eleanor? She thought. All the boys were mesmerized by these girls, except Ron - who was more mesmerized by Viktor Krum, who came with his school, Durmstrang.

"And you do know your ankle is shattered, right?" Fred replied, George raised his eyes brows at Ellie.

"Was shattered. I'm not entering. I can't put weight on it." She sipped her pumpkin juice, " I just wanted you two to know I could."

"Any student who wishes to enter must put their name in this goblet by Thursday night." Dumbledore boomed.

George has tried his best to help Ellie. Hogwarts was hard enough to navigate with switching stairs and what-not without a broken ankle. "Why are you being so nice? You're scaring me." Ellie said as George picked up her books. She wasn't going to admit she liked it.. that she liked him.

"My mum told me I had too." George shrugged, smiling. "Only joking. You're my friend. Of course I'm gonna help you!" He said, holding the door open for her.

Still skeptical, but grateful and blushing, Ellie hobbled through the door. The Goblet before her with a glowing blue age-line surrounding it. The Triwizard Tournament would've been exactly something the adventurous Gryffindor would've signed up for, but she was physically unable. Hermione made sure to remind the twins of the age line as they announced their plan to drink an aging potion. "It's not going to work." She said in a sing song voice. She was right. Ellie took a seat next to her to watch the boys' plan fail.

Just before the boys drank the potion, Eva stormed in - fuming. "Ev, what's wrong?" Ron said, as she stomped up to Ellie and took a piece of parchment and a quill from her quite forcibly. Ellie obliged, shocked.

"I am so sick of being invisible in this school. People almost walk right through me!" She growled. Ellie had never seen her twin this angry.

"Eva, what happened?" She whispered, hobbling over to Eva and grabbing her arm. Twins could just sense when something was wrong or the other was pain. After the Quidditch cup Eva had confessed her ankle hurt around the time Ellie was trampled, but at the time chalked it up to running. Ellie could feel something was wrong as Eva scribbled her full name onto the parchment:

Eva Molly Blake.

"Malfoy. He rammed right into me like I wasn't even standing there and called me the fat Hufflepuff girl. He didn't even know my name though I tutored him all last term. I'm tired of being forgotten. Hell, I've lost a ton of weight and I'm damn proud. It's time people noticed."

The Weasley boys, Hermione, Harry and Ellie all shared a look - all fuming. Ron walked over to Eva, "Eva you don't have to prove anything to Malfoy, you aren't fat and never have been." He patted her on the back.

"It's not just Malfoy, Ron. It's everyone, except you all. I'm tired of it." She folded the paper up, "This will get their attention." She threw her name into the Goblet and stormed out.