Chapter Twenty Eight

There are two POV's in this chapter...

folashade..

"Am going to miss you sweetie" Temmy said and wrapped me in a hug, tears tried to find its way down my face, i sniffed quickly

"I will miss you more" i said, we released each other, i made to stand from the bed

"Wait nau" she held my hands back, "they are still in the room talking and i know its going to take a while before they finish (my dad and my uncle)...I didnt expect dad to arrive here this early due to his work..anyways i am hoping to talk to him privately..

"Shade, you will be fine, i believe in you, whatever truth you learn of, you will be fine hun?"

"Yes dear, thank you"

"I already fixed to meet Adekunle this evening, i hope to receive a positive response, I just hope"

"Its well ok, it will surely turn out good..don't worry too much about it" i said

"Yes, there is still more time left, let's have breakfast..." she pulled my hand as she stands

"No, am good"

"Really!, you have to eat something before you leave, its a long ride back home, come on let's have breakfast jare" she ushered me off the bed

We went straight to the dinning table, the food was already set,  i took a brief look at my uncle talking with dad, sitting not too far from the dinning area they seems to be in an argument "you can't do that!" Uncle  shouted...hmm what could they be discussing about that made uncle so angry, well he's always angry!....i returned to my food, i and temmy ate in silence..

Mom later came to join us at the dinning, she squeezed my hands softly  'you will be fine by God's grace'  she whispered to me, i nodded in approval "I will be fine" i said to myself in assurance, we were startled when uncle banged  the table...."i said you must not do it" he said again in a fierce tone..

I pondered deeply, what could they be saying that may have gotten uncle this angry... "Shade, why are you not eating?" Mom asked..

"Ermm..i..am..ea..ting" i responded, not showing further interest in the food..

"Shade, get your bags! we are leaving now!" Dad's voice filled the dinning area.. Thank God! I said to myself..
I got up slowly then to walked upstairs to the room to get my bags, i could see shade behind me..."you don't have to follow me up here, your food will get cold" i said giving her a baby like face..

I stretched my hands forth to carry me bag.."let me help you with that" she said and carried my bag out.. My phone began to ring... Its ola!..

We talked for few minutes, i was glad to hear from him, i informed him i will be leaving my uncle's house as there's is no need of him to visit again...i could tell he wasn't too happy about it..

Dad was already waiting inside his car, i hugged Temmy like no tomorrow, i know i would miss her so much...tears threatened to fall, i wiped my face quickly and hugged mom too..."safe journey my dear" she said.. "Thank you ma"

"Do not forget to give me a call as soon as you get home ok?" temmy said

"Of course mom, your wish is my command" i said and we both let out laughter, as we both waved goodbye to each other! 

Finally i joined dad inside the car and we left uncle's house..

********

"With i and dad inside the car, it feels good, i just love this man!