Chapter six

OLAOLU
I can't seems to get mind these days, i think of shade all the time, hearing her melodious voice last night really made me happy..
I didn't know when my secretary entered my office

"Mr olaolu, please you need to sign these documents" she said as she brought them to my table, i was still  checking the content when my phone rang.

Its mum.
I haven't heard from her for months, she promised not to
call me until i get married, funny mum

"Hello mum"

"Ola, how are you doing"?

"Fine ma, mum how are you doing"? I said

"I am fine, how is work going"

"Fine mum"

"I want to let you know I will be visiting you next weekend or am i not allowed to come"? She said

"No problem mum, you are welcome at any time, its your house"

"Don't think i have forgiven you, i haven't, i want to discuss some things with you that i can't say over the phone that's the reason for my visit ok"?

"Yes mum, i understand"

"Alright, bye for now"

"Ok mum, bye...Funny mum, She is so dramatic .
I quickly cross check the documents my secretary brought before putting my signature, After that she left my office.

Something came across to my mind. I need to call Folashade now...

I rushed with whatever I was doing, i already promised Collins to hang out with him this evening, its past 3pm.

Then I called shade's number but I was suprised she didn't pick up. i gave up after the sixth time, she is not picking up, what could be the reason?.. I decided to call her at night when I get home.

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
I got home past eight, i was so tired, Collins came with me, he is spending the night in my house, maybe tonight is the perfect day i tell him about my feelings towards Folashade..

"Ola, are you really sure your mum called today?.. I am suprised o" he said while removing his shoes

"Yes o, she called, infact, she is coming next weekend" I said while laughing

"Really?, that's a good news, I hope she brings that vegetables soup she brought the last time, seriously it was delicious" he said while licking his lips which made me laugh, Collins, he is a killer of food.

"Yes, she is,its better you call her to bring the vegetable soup"

"Yes i will"..Collins replied

"Collins, i began, there is something i want to tell you and i need your advice".. I said sitting up facing him.

"Ok, go on"
"There is this girl i met about lask week, her name is Folashade and i think i like her"
"Wow, congratulations bro, you mean you like someone else?? are you telling me the truth?" he said while shaking my hand

"Yes am saying the truth"... We were still talking when i heard a knock on the door

"Are you expecting anyone else" Collins asked already walking towards the door

"No am not" i replied, could it be mother, no it can't she called this morning.

Collins opened the door and guess who entered??

It's sammy, my girlfriend.

"Suprise baby, she said hugging and throwing kisses on my face, I was suprised, she didn't inform me of her arrival, i stood there not responding to her

"Baby you are surprise isn't it, i knew you would be, i missed you so much, I couldn't even go home i had to come see you first, i wouldn't be able to sleep peacefully tonight without seeing you"she said still hugging me, then she noticed i wasn't responding to her..

"Baby talk to me, what's wrong? Aren't you happy to see me"?

"Of course, i am, you didn't inform me you will be coming"
I could see Collins at a corner laughing..

"Yes baby, i missed you so much, isn't that enough"? She said while she placed her hands on my chest rubbing it lightly.

"Ok, Collins is also here" I said pointing at him

"Oh, am sorry collins, i didn't notice you are also here"

"Its ok, how was your trip"?collins asked

"It was good"

Baby let's go inside the bedroom, i have missed so you  much..i don't know, but for  whatever reason, i was uncomfortable around her.

"Hmmm, Sammy why dont you go inside to freshen up, then i will join you later..

"Alright baby, do not keep me waiting" she said as she picked up her bag and went inside.

"Bro, you are done for tonight" Collins said as he was laughing, teasing me

"True, but can i do, you know I can't tell her to leave"

"Yes you can't, but it better you tell her your mind before its too late"

"Don't you think she will be heartbroken"? i mean she already thinks am going to get married to her, Collins we have been dating for three years," I asked filled with pity for Sammy.

"Let me ask you, ola do you really love sammy? are you sure you are ready to spend your lifetime with her"?

"Hmmm, i am not sure" I said confused

"Seriously? Ola for once why can't you get what you want and be a man? I know you and sammy have been dating for three years but within the three years what impact does she have on you? does she even know you? What you want? What you don't want? Are you just dating her because you pity her or because you love her?, ola answer me" i could tell seriousness in his tone
Collins is simply right, i don't think i love sammy

"Collins, i think i know what to do, you are right bro, i don't think we know each other, sooner or later, she has to know the truth"

"Yes, she has to"

"Thanks bro, i really appreciate your concern.

Hi guys!! How's this chapter? Do you think Collins is right by advising ola?
Pls comment and also do not forget to vote!