Legend Of The Blue Sword: Part 2

(PHANTOM'S POV)

As we entered the Castle, it was well glowing brilliantly. There were many statues standing in the doorway.

"I am getting a bad feeling about this! ", Alinsa said in a worried tone. Her grip tightened on her scythe.

" Looks like we've got to fight ", I said to her as something was moving in the dark near us.

It was a gigantic giant, I don't know what to do, so I just attacked ot head on

" Wait Phantom", she was too late as my black sword beheaded many minions .

"They will rise again. You don't know them", the big giant said in a booming voice.

"And you don't know my sword", I said in a voice filled with admiration. I admire my Black sword, as it was the only weapon who pierced Ares Armour, so it is kinda great .

After a while, when his minions didn't woke up, the bone giant attacked me.

I quickly skidded below him and slashed him in the back.

The cresent slashes made a huge injury on the back of the bone giant.

"Behind you", I said to Alinsa as she deflected a glowing ball of light coming towards her.

" What the hell was that? ", Alinsa was clearly not happy about the attack.

When she looked  in front of her, she saw a feminine figure flying before her.

The landscape quickly changed and she took that figure to another place

" Take care ", I said to her before she disappeared  to which she laughed.

" I'm not finished with you yet", the giant said once again and this time I was fed up by  him. So I jumped in the air and threw few smoke bombs  near him. The giant was confused by the turn of events. I quickly slipped past him, took the help of the column and jumped high in the air, moving my sword horizontally, and beheaded that giant. It feel on the ground with a thud.