Knowledge

Candidates for Stark:

Jensen Ackles

Jake Gyllenhaal

Chris Pine (I feel like he'd be the best)

Btw I'd decided that Jared Padelecki is going to be Draver.

And Christian Bale is going to Orion.

Sean Faris is going to be my precious Alric.

Now- Who to play Castor, Lorena and Iris?

So taking in the fact that all the Royals stop aging at 20, I switched the roles. Mila Kunis is now the Mother of Katya, and Genevieve Cortese is going to be Katya. In all honesty, you can imagine them however you want. I just like to have actors for the roles since people ask me who I imagine people for certain roles.

____________________________________________________________________________

© 2015 SilverStream22. All Rights Reserved.

"I honestly don't know why you're so surprised darling," my mother studied her nails rather intently, her voice carrying a nonchalant tone. "It should've been obvious the moment you found out about being part of the family. It's clear that you would have inherited at least one of the powers of the royal family."

I felt a little taken aback. "So, if turning a werewolf into a Lycan isn't the only thing I can do....what else is there?"

Varian smiled. "Finish your desert and we can discuss more about it."

I sat down slowly, keeping an eye on Evgeny. "I'm assuming that my mate's desert won't be poisoned either."

He wrinkled his nose. "Of course not, Missus. He's too aware now."

Draver snorted, gesturing to Stark. "Aware? He's asleep."

I would've been convinced that he was, with his fist propping the side of his head as his eyelashes kissed his cheeks. But I knew better. He was just bored.

I was proven correct when Nikolai lifted a steak knife, carelessly twirling it between his fingers before flinging it to Stark. Just like back in the woods with Evgeny, he caught the knife in his hand. 

"You've got to try harder, Anosovas." he stood up, a viscious smirk creeping onto his face. "If you're forgetting, I'm a Lycan made by your family, with the affinity for not only vision that allows me to see with my eyes closed, but with blood. That means I can alter the flow of your blood, so sorry if I accidentally cause a little clots here and there in vital areas." his grin widened. "After all, a Lycan made by the Anosovas has to be just as psychotic as them."

They hardly looked fazed on the outside but on the inside, they seemed a little shaken up, whereas I was reminded of Stark's malevolent past. My family was pyschotic, my mate was pyschotic, what's next- my child will be pyschotic? I shivered at the thought of my child burning Barbie dolls.

Varian's right hand glowed a bright green with drips of acid burning at the salmon, the same smirk on his face as well. "I hope you aren't threatening my family and I. Because you're not the only one with powers."

Nikolai's hand turned electric blue, sparks gliding up and down his arm. "Keep in mind whose house you are in."

Draver lit up a like torch. "Keep in mind whose bitch you're fucking with."

"I'm not your bitch," Stark muttered, a look of confusion appearing on his face. 

Damen nudged me. "Hothead much?"

I rolled my eyes. "Grow up." turning to the men, I settled a hand on my hip. "Enough. I'm about to suffocate from the amount of testorterone and male ferocity in here."