Lost

© 2015 SilverStream22. All Rights Reserved.

Song is "Female Robbery" Neighborhood.

Vote if you love them ;)

This chapter is dedicated to morrisgirl because she leaves to most cutest and heartfelt comments on ALL my stories and fuel to me write, she is a true silverling <3

~KATYA~

I was worried. Who wouldn't be when their mate was missing? I resisted the urge to gnaw my fingernails as I paced back and forth withing my bedroom. We had all moved from Kendra's cottage to the Anosova Manor here in Sicily. With the disappearance of Stark, all the Royal Families were being called to the meeting by the Moon Goddess herself. I held back from crying once more. I already had after finding out that the only possibilty left was that he was taken by the Vampire King and the Siren. I shuddered at the thought of what Erebus and Kaleesi would want to do to Stark once they get his hands on him.

Having enough, I burst out of my room and marched into the open patio where my psychotic family was enjoying a Sicilian breakfast under a cloudless blue sky. I hated that they were calm, yet I also envied them. I wanted so hard to maintain a control on my emotions. Below the short drop of the patio onto thick green grass was the Lycans taking turns with...Varian?

"What is this?"

Nikolai and my Mother were sitting in the large chairs, observing from below. He stood up and walked over with a hand in his pocket, "Welcome to summer camp at the Anosova manor."

"Is this a joke? We need to be looking for Stark!"

"And we will," assured Nikolai. "Right now, the Lycans won't have a chance against Orion and his army. Other than Lorena, you don't hvae a lot of ties with other Ancient Lycans. They're natural lone wolves after all. It's just another thing that seperates them from normal wolves. 

"So?" I growled impatiently, "Stark is my priority right now, not training."

"Well it should be. Orio has an army of Ancient vampires. Mother and Lorena will be gathering allies and our own army of Ancient Lycans today at the meeting with the other royal families. It's plain to see that there's another player on the board, one that's on Orion's side. There's no other possibility- Erebus is not one to get his hands dirty and Kaleesi is all about dramatic entrances and exits, I've had ny fair share of run ins with the Siren. Orion will know better than to enter here alone- I'd be able to sense his malicious intenet from a mile away.

I perked up, "I thought your power was electricity?"

He nodded grimly. "Oh no, it's the power that I inherited from Mother. The electriciy is my own power that developed. The power of empathy is not all pleasat. You feel emotions towards you and to others and sometimes get influenced by them."

"How so?"

"I'm assuming Damen and Varian told you of my jealously towards your hair when we were younger?"

I recalled the dinner we had two nights ago when Damen told me that Nikolai had been jealous of my hair.

"Well the truth is that Damen was the one who had a slightly envious streak towards your hair, but because my power inherted from Mother was newly developed and I had not control, it filtered through me and my power amplified it by tenfold- it got to the point where I was chasing you with kitchen scissors in my hand when you were four and I threatened to cut off all of your hair. You hid behind Mother and Varian."

I paused for a second, taking it all in. "Is...is it worth it?"

This time, my Mother answered. "It is. His power, inherited from me, allows him to sympathize with others and understand their situation better."