THIS PAGE IS THE ENTIRE STORY

This is amazing, I have never experienced art like this before. Its a simple picture of a fruit bowl, but in no way is it simple; I can feel the roughness of the orange skin, and the smoothness of the bananas and apples. I can smell the freshness of the mangos and strawberries. I feel like i'm standing in front of a real bowl of fruit, not just a painting hanging on a wall.
"Oi," a man called out to me, "You can't touch the painting." I took a step back from the painting.
"But he can't enjoy the art to the fullest that way," Said a girl standing to my right, I didn't even notice she was their until now.
"But miss Cors," the man tried.
"Don't worry he didn't damage the painting at all," she assured him, and with that he walked away. I turned around to face her and she started talking to me.
"Hi I'm Nina Cors, I trust your enjoying yourself," she said, I noticed that she had a very unique voice.
"Yes thank you, i'm Craige Harison its a pleasure to meat you," I said extending my hand for her to shake after she did I brought it back to my side,"I was just enjoying this piece of art here," I pointed to the painting in front of me.
"Yes it is a really good piece, my best in fact,what do you like the most about it?" Nina asked.
"You made this?" I asked, very surprised.
"Yes I did," Nina confirmed, "But you still haven't answered my question."
"Oh sorry," I said while thinking about what part was my favourite, "I would say the feel of the painting, how did you get it to feel so realistic?"
"I figured as much," Nina said "It took a long time for me to figure out how to get the paint to feel like the different fruit, it took me 3 years to finish this painting." I excepted her answer, I didn't think she would actually tell me any way, a magician never tells her secrets I suppose.
"So are you a famous artist?" I asked generally curious, I haven't met many artist because I could never enjoy art like a lot of other people.
"No I am just starting out, this is my first event," Nina said enthusiastically.
"Well I know you already have one fan," I said gesturing too myself.
"Thank you," Nina said.
"Nina!" I heard a voice come from some wear in front of us.
"Looks like I have to go, my brother is calling me," Nina said starting to walk off in the same direction that the voice came from, "It was nice meeting you Craige, I will see you around." I stood around for a little bit before my niece came.
"Craige are you ready to go? I forgot to feed the dog," said my niece, Melinda.
"Yes, lets go,"I said, and with that my niece grabbed my hand to lead me out of the building.

To my surprise I saw Nina the very next day, she came up and greeted me while I was heading to my studio.
"Hello, I didn't think i'd see you around here," Nina said in a cheery voice.
"It is a strange coincidence isn't it?" I stopped and turned around to face her.
"I didn't know you played the guitar," Nina said, obviously noticing the guitar case in my hand.
"I'm a musician," I told her.
"Oh, thats really cool," Nina said.
"Yes, it kind of is," I replied back to her, than an idea struck me, "Would you like to see my studio?" Nina stood there thinking for a moment before making her decision.
"All right I have some spare time," Nina said. We started off in the direction of my studio.
"How do you know where to go?" Nina asked after a few minutes of silence. I turned around to answer her.
"Like everyone else I go this way so often I memorised the way." I said as we walked down an alleyway for the seventh time, and finally reached the path leading to my studio.
"Welcome to my studio," I announced as I opened the door to let Nina through.
"This place is so cool, and mysteries, it looks like something right out of a painting," Nina yelled from somewhere in the back as she was walking around. I set my guitar case down and pulled out my guitar.
"Found the light switch!" Nina shouted as I heard a click sound, and the room got a little brighter. Nina came and sat in the chair a few feet away from me. "So i'm curious, why were you at my art gallery?" Nina asked, "You don't have to tell me I just thought it was interesting to see you there, thats all."
"Thats all right," I said, "I was there because my niece Melinda needed to give her boyfriend his phone, because he left it at her house, I was just going along for the ride. The only reason I noticed you painting was because I got lost and walked right into it."
"Ooh," Nina said before changing the subject. "This place is really cool,"
"Its nothing special, I cant really decorate or anything, just don't move anything," I said while replacing the guitar string I broke two days ago.
"Do you want to listen to something?" I asked as I finished putting the guitar string on, but Nina didn't seem to hear me, "Nina?" I heard Nina come back from wear ever she walked off to while I wasn't paying attention.
"Sorry did you ask me something?" Nina asked, I nodded in Confirmation. "Sorry I couldn't hear you, I am well, I am actually deaf."
"Then how do you know what i'm saying?" I asked, quite surprised and confused at the fact that Nina was deaf and i hadn't realised.
"I am Really good at lip reading, a skill you have to learn in order to not be the but of everyones jokes." Nina explained to me.
"Wait, then why did you want to come to a music studio?" I asked her, it didn't make any sense to me, if she can't hear music why would she come to a music studio?
"I have never been to a music studio before and I wanted to see what one would look like, I have run out of inspiration for my paintings so I decided i'd try some new places." She said, Which gave me an interesting idea.
"Come here," I said, while reaching for my amplifier and plugging it into my guitar, I turned the volume most of the way up and put on my headphones. "Can I have your hand?" After she gave me her hand I placed it onto the amp speaker and started playing one of the simple songs I know. I figured that since Nina was so good with her hands she could feel the music instead of hearing it. It was a slow song and I enjoyed playing it and I hoped that she could feel the music as well as I hoped she could.
"What do you think?" I asked her after the song had ended. I unplugged the amp and turned it off, then I rested my guitar on a nearby stand.
"It's amazing, I never thought I would ever get to experience music, its nice." Nina said while she came to sit next to me. "Can I come again?"
"Of course," I replied, as many times as you like. While I sat their next to my Nina I thought to myself, a blind musician and a deaf artist what an unlikely friendship, it will be interesting to see where it goes from here.

(This story is definitely shorter than my other one, i know there is kind of a giant cliff hanger here and this is more the start to an actual story and not an entire story, but i did this in school and we had a time limit so, ill leave the rest up to the readers imagination. Can the readers let me know if i made any mistakes in here please, thank you)