Chapter 3

P.B: We need to cut him open.

Finn: Whoa! How's cutting him open gonna help with uncursing him?

P.B: I ment Hambo you dolt.

Marceline: Whoa! Hold on! I think that might be a leap I'm not comfortable with taking.

Jake: He said it had a rock or something inside? That's weird for a stuffed animal to have.

Marcy: He was always soft...kinda like hugging a cloud soft...soo...

She looks over at Hambo thinking.

Jake: Uh...guys? I think he's running outta time.

The group turns and see Hambo try and crawl inside the man through his mouth. Finn quickly runs over and kicks it away.

Finn: Ya ouch! Dude that really hurt! There really is something inside of it!

BubbleGum looks over at Marceline.

Marcy: Ugh!! Fine will cut him open...but you better sow him back up nicely!

She grabs a nearby shard of glass and throws it at Hambo who is shakily trying to stand. The glass shard cuts through him slicing him in two. A red crystal plops onto the floor and rolls around a bit before stopping.

Finn: What the what is that??

Marcy: A crystal used in possession rituals...he wasn't cursed. He trying to fight back begin possed by my dad.

The computer monitor suddenly flickers on and plays the last video.

[Video Start]

The young is seen holding a syringe and setting down a small jar besides him. He pulls up a chair as Hambo falls into view behind him.

Y/N: Whatever's happening to me wasn't ment to happen specifically to me....I think this was a trap for Marceline and I happened to fall for it instead.

He takes a deep breath and injects himself with the liquid in the syringe.

Y/N: I aware now that I'm being overwhelmed by a demoic possession...and to make sure I don't hurt anyone I've injected myself with a sleeping agent...hopefully I can force this thing out. If not well I'm also injecting myself with a paralyzing agent. In case I lose I can at least prevent him from going anywhere for a couple of days.

He stumbles back a bit catching himself on the table.

Y/N: If you are able to find a solution to my current problem this jar contains the means of waking me back up...if not then...this is goodbye Bonnie...I--

[Error: Video Corrupt]

???: Soo...you guys don't mind if I take that kids body right?

Everyone turns to see the crystal talking. Before they could question it a dark shadow leaps out and into the body of the sleeping boy.

???: Mhm....hmm....ngh!! What's happening?! Why can't I move?!

As hard as he tried only he's mouth was moving.

Marcy: Dad! What the heck are you doing?!

???: Oh! Marceline! Sweetheart I-I-I didn't see you there!

Marcy: Awnser the question Abadeer!

Abadeer: I mean...well....you know....world destruction wasn't comin anytime soon....so I thought I'd speed up the process?

Marcy: By hijacking my body and going on some rampage?!

Abadeer: Well....when you say it like that it sounds terrible...

He sighs as Finn and Jake inch over the crystal.

Abadeer: I was just gonna cause some quick chaos while you slept and sneak back into the Nightosphere when all was said and done...aaaand maybe some worshiper might seek my true arrival and summon me back to usher a new era of darkness. Is that such a problem?!

Marcy: Uh Duh! Will you just get out of that guy's body?!

Abadeer thinks for a solid second.

Abadeer: Never! If I can't have my destruction he can't have his body!

Jake: Not even if we destroy the crystal?

Abadeer: Well I mean technically that is what's keeping me here but, wait what!?

Finn and Jake slam the crystal against the base of the microscope until it starts to slowly crack.

Abadeer: W-w-wait! We can work this out!

BubbleGum grabs the microscope and raises it high into the air.

P.B: Give back my friend!

She slams it down as hard as she could and shatters the crystal sending pieces flying everywhere. Abadeer screams as he's slowly sucked back into the nightosphere.