Chapter 2

Finn: Hambo? As in Marceline's Hambo?

Jake: Dude! What the H! Marceline gotta be p.o!

P.B: We should let her know it's here.

(Marceline's house)

Marceline home is in disarray as she frantically searches her home.

Marcy: Where is he?? Come on....

Her phone rings as she tosses more things into the air. She finally dashes over and grabs her phone.

Marcy: Hey Bonnie. Listen, right now isn't a good time.

P.B: Are you looking for Hambo by any chance?

Marcy: Wha- Yea... how'd you know that?

P.B: Eh... call it a hunch...also we found him.

Marcy: I'll be right over.

(Back with the others)

After finally getting the place cleaned up, BubbleGum walks over to a computer and switches it on. Jake walks over to a bunch of pictures hanging on the wall. Some showed him at a graduation, and another shows him and P.B. as well as some other candy people at the beach.

Jake: huh...so I'm guessin from the beakers and mirco things we picked up, he's some kinda of scientist?

P.B: Well, he's a doctor mainly... We sometimes run medical trials together.

Finn: But that doesn't explain why he has Hambo.

P.B: Hmm... maybe this does.

She points out several video files labeled. Please watch. The trio huddles around the computer and clicks on one of the files.

[ Video Starts]

The young man is shown placing Hambo carefully on top of his table before sitting down and rolling over to the monitor.

Y/N: So I just got back from checking the citizens of the fire kingdom, and I found this little thing lying down at the crossroads nearby.

He moves back towards it and pokes it with a pen.

Y/N: It looks kinda dirty...better clean it before I go looking for the owner.

The screen turns static as it cuts into the next video.

Y/N: Man, this was an effort to clean...but its done, thankfully. Also, thanks to some of the Candy Kingdom locals, I've found out that it actually belongs to Marceline the Vampire queen.

He pulls out a note pad and scribbles some notes.

Y/N: I should ask BubbleGum for help later.

The screen turns again to static again before starting the next video. The young man sits far from the table while staring at the doll. He looked visibly tired.

Y/N: I think....I'm working too hard again. A lotta strange things have been happening here. Things moving on their own, the lights flicking on and off and strange nosies.

He rubs the side of his temple and sighs heavily.

Y/N: What's worse is I've been having the same reoccurring nightmare for some time now. I need to call BubbleGum....I can't keep---

[Error: Video Corrupt]

Marcy: Hey! Is anyone in there?

Finn: Yea, we're here!

Finn waves his hand out the window, inviting her inside. She flies inside and spots her doll.

Marceline: Hambo!

Before she can grab it, BubbleGum quickly yanks its away with pliers.

P.B: Hold on, Marcy. This might be dangerous.

Marcy: What? What are you talking about!

BubbleGum shows her the videos.

Marcy: I mean... this could be a coincidence. He was probably cursed by some witch beforehand.

The screen suddenly flickers as Hambo lifts itself out of BubbleGum's grasp and sits back onto the young man stomach. Everyone waited in silence until they were sure nothing more was happening.

Marcy: Or....yea... he's cursed.

[Video Start]

The young man is seen sitting next to many empty pots of coffee. Hambo is sitting right across from him. He chugs his cup before speaking.

Y/N: I've got off the phone with BubbleGum... hopefullyshe'll be able to help me. BubbleGum, if you're watching this... I've got to tell you about my dream... maybe it might help.

Hambo slumps over, and the young man walks over and props him back up.

Y/N: It's a constant dream... being chased by a man in suit...some kind of demon looking thing....a man, maybe?

Marcy: Ugh! Is it him again?

Y/N: I don't know if that helps much...you know something strange? It kinda feels like there is something hard inside... almost like rock. I shou---

[Error: Video Corrupt]