Chapter five

Disclaimer- Harry Potter belongs to Jk. Rowling, not me. Just writing an alternate ending.

VOTE & COMMENT

FOLLOW FOR MORE H.P FANFICTION.

Harry couldn't see and hear anything for the next few moments. When he did open his eyes he was met by the white ceiling of the headmaster's office. For a moment all he could hear was shouting. His mother's voice was shouting nonstop about not wanting to see Harry shipped away. He started to make his presence known by moaning for his mother. "Mommy." He moaned. Lily looked at her neglected son and sighed. "Yes, Harry." She answered. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to." He said as he remembered his earlier bout of accidental magic. Lily sighed and said, "It's okay, Harry." Harry sighed and snuggled deep into her arms. "I love you, mommy." He sighed and went into a fitful slumber still tired from the amount of power that he exerted. Lily looked at Harry with tears at what she was about to do. "I love you too Harry." She kissed his scar and put him on the chair. She wiped a stray tear and looked at the occupants of the room. On the other side of the desk was the leader of the light, across from him sat Sirius black, godfather of one Harry James Potter, next to him sat Remus Lupin a good friend of the Potters. Lily took the seat left of Sirius Black.

"Lily, it is as I fear," Dumbledore said grimly. "He has possessed him." Remus gasped and took his hand to his mouth. "But how can that be?" Asked Sirius Black a lot more calm & collected due to his pureblood training as a Black. "I am afraid that on Halloween the day that He-who-must-not-be-named was defeated, when he was struck with the killing curse the curse was rebounded from Oliver and hit him. His soul was split. He has multiple objects around the world containing a piece of his soul including his body. So when he uttered the words one of them died and his soul was split once more. Although one of the objects I have a guess that it was the one in his body, was destroyed his new part of his soul needed a place to hide, so it entered the first thing it saw, Harry." Lily choked back a sob and leaned on Sirius for support. Sirius held her in his arms as she sobbed uttering words about her baby being used as a baby.

Once they were done Dumbledore started talking once more. "Lily, I think that we should put him in a place where he will not hurt anyone." Lily nodded and asked, "Was that what you meant when you visited us when he was a baby?" Dumbledore nodded, his usual twinkle still present. "Where do you suggest we out him?" Asked Remus Lupin. "I think we should put him where no one has ever escaped. Azkaban." He concluded. Lily gasped and said, "You want to put my baby with those criminals?" She asked. "James." She called for her husband but no one came to her pleas. She started sobbing and said, "NO! James will never agree to that!" She shouted. "Lily I can not do anything other than that. If the public hears of this people will start riots and Fudge will put Harry there himself. At least do it now and save the humiliation for your selves." He said his face serious.

"No!" She started pounding on Sirius's chest. During their conversation, they failed to notice a beetle on the window listening to their conversations.

James Potter was having the worst day ever. His son put his other son in the hospital. He was sitting on a chair in an examining room waiting for his son to wake up from his magically induced coma. He ran a hand through his messy jet black hair and sighed. He heard the door shut and saw his wife coming to the room without Harry. "What did Dumbledore say?" He asked almost fearing the answer. Lily sat on the chair next to the one her husband was occupying and started telling the tale of how Harry was doomed and to be put in Azkaban if he was lucky. "James, harry still has Voldemort's soul in him and we can't get it out unless we kill him. Dumbledore was saying that he should be put where no one can see him, so he won't hurt people." Tears started roaming her eyes before slowly making their way towards her face. James was too scared to find out what the elderly headmaster said. "They took him home and locked him in his room. They want to put him in Azkaban!" She shouted the last sentence. James listened to the words his wife was saying, not really registering what she was saying until she said Azkaban.

Azkaban a place where most wizards were afraid to step foot inside. Guarded by the most vile creatures, dementors. They feed on your happy memories and make you relive them every time they are near. Many deem them to be physical representations of depression. Most of the prisoners in Azkaban go insane. Especially the ones who are innocent. James couldn't imagine his baby getting put in Azkaban, he was just a baby that didn't know what he was doing. Tears streamed down his face at the thought of his son getting thrown in Azkaban like a common death eater.

Little did they know that tomorrow's headline would be their closely guarded secret.