BEGINNING, MIDDLE, END

I first saw her out front my school, and then again a day later at a park 5 minutes from my house. At first I though it was just a coincidence, that maybe she lived near my house. But over the past two weeks she has constantly been everywhere I am. If I am outside I will always see her walking around, most of the time it's in my direction so I walk faster to get away from her; so far it has worked. My parents tell me its just my imagination but I think she is following me. Every time I see her she always looks the same, she is wearing white runners with blue laces and black jeans with a dark blue hoody that is always covering her face. Her hands are always in her pockets unless she is using them for something, which is very rare.
Right now I'm walking home from school and she is walking right behind me, I'm starting to get a little worried. I can see her out of the corner of my eye, she is getting closer and I am telling myself to stay calm, that I'm imagining things. She started to reach out her hand to try and grab my shoulder. I run as fast as I could down the street, she starts running to so I turn a corner and another and run through the park I jump over the bushes that surround the park and squeeze myself through the hole in a fence I walk past everyday going to school.
After sitting on the floor next to the hole in the fence for what felt like years. I turn around and looked through the hole, I can't see her so I breath a sigh of relief. That was the scariest thing that had ever happened to me, I will have to be more careful next time. As I got to my feet I look at the house in front of me; It is old and dirty, the paint on the house was dry and pealing off, and the roof looks like its one bad weather day away from caving in. I feel like I should get going before the girl comes, but I have never been over this side of the fence before, and this lot is sealed of all around so I want to check it out. I will have to be quick and careful so the roof doesn't cave in with me inside. Walking up to the front of the house I notice that the yard is full of junk, like people have been throwing their rubbish over hear for years. There is weeds the size of a car growing everywhere and most of the windows have been broken and boarded up. I see a letter box so I walkup to it and it is covered in dust so I wipe it with my hand, it has the word Sherlton painted on it, I'm guessing that was the last name of the people who once lived here.

When I finally make it through all the mess I step onto the patio that is slopping to one side with rusty, old wood that has been worn by the sun and the colour has faded; I carefully reach out and place my hand on the doorknob and slowly begin to turn it. There is a loud creek and the door open's, I slowly step into the house, every time I step loud squeaking noises come from the floor underneath my weight. I walk along the hallway that leads away from the front door, there is old family pictures hanging along the wall half of them have fallen off, broken and laying on the floor. There was one picture that was clear enough you could see the people in it, there was a teenage girl with long red hair going down one side in a ponytail, she had a big wide smile on her face. There was also a young boy around my age with short brown hair like mine and he was looking up at the teenage girl, who must have been his sister with a smile that was almost as big as hers. As I continued down the hallway I find more pictures that are in good condition some are of the two kids in the other picture with two adults, and others have a large group of people. Just as I was halfway down the hallway I hear the sound of a door creaking open and I freeze, I didn't think anyone else would be in here, what do I do? I should leave quickly before they see me. Being careful not to make any noise, I slowly make my way back to the front door. I hear the footsteps coming in my direction and I panic and take off, full speed towards the front door not caring if I am quite or not I have to get out of here. Before I could make it to the door I hear a voice call out behind me.
"stop right there, you've been court red handed," I turn around to look at the person behind me. It is an old man, he is bold and has light blue eyes, he is hunched over and he's holding a walking stick. "Kids these days think they can just do what ever they want, well you wont get away with this, breaking and entering is against the law, wait right there I'm calling the cops," the old man turned around, now facing the direction he came from and took a shaky step forward."
"No don't," I said before he could take another step, "I'm sorry I didn't know anyone lived hear i'll leave right now, so please please do not call the cops." He turned back around and looked me up and down, I think he was trying to figure out if I was lying to him or not.
"Fine, but if I see you here again I'm calling the cops, now get out," he grumbled at me. I leave the house, being carful when I close the door and I go back the way I came, out through the hole in the fence, it doesn't look like the girl is anywhere around so I head home. When I get home I don't feel that hungry so I yell a goodnight to my family as I walk to my room and collapse on top of my bed.