22

We stayed there in the middle of the gym as Neco held me tight against him. My hand went up running through his hair in a comforting way. Nothing could bother us. Until the door exploded open.

"Aww! Group hug!" I hear Ryder yell before Neco and I are bombarded by three people.

"You smell good lady." Sarah says sniffing my hair.

"Thanks." I mutter shoving my face into Neco's chest.

"Will you assholes get off us?!" Neco asks trying to sound mad, but they were completely unaffected.

Probably because they grew up with him.

"No. You will accept my love so help me!" Ryder jumps so he is hanging onto Neco's back like a large monkey.

"Jesus Christ!" Neco grunts shifting and dumping Ryder off.

Ryder hits the ground with a thud and a groan of pain. "What do you eat? You're like three hundred pounds!"

"How dare you ask a lady her weight."

Everyone stops for a second to take in what Ryder just said.

"Did- did he just call himself a lady?" I ask thinking I heard him wrong.

Sarah nods slowly. "I think he did."

"Always knew you were more of a chick Ryd. Next time just let me know when you're feeling extra feminine so I can buy you a box of tampons." Nix chuckles out before getting a swat on the back of the head.

"That's offensive." Sarah scolds making Nix cower slightly.

I still needed to get the low down on that situation. But it wasn't like I had time.

"DJ!" My name is yelled making my head turn to the door before Chris and Skip come walking through.

"What's up?" Neco asks going serious again as he comes to stand next to me.

"Jax and I have talked it over, we think that DJ will be fine in school, but she has to come straight back here. Nix, Ryder or Neco are will you at all times weather it's one at a time or all together." Skip explains and I nod.

Why the change of heart? I wanted to ask, but then again I wanted to go to school since it was a change of scenery.

"Okay." Is all I say as he smiles.

"Alright then. Neco Jax needs to speak with you."

Neco looked tense as he nodded.

"I'll find you later darlin. Don't get into any trouble." Neco says winking at me before heading towards the door.

"Let's go." Sarah says grabbing my hand and dragging me towards the other door that lead to the pool.

"What are we doing?" I hiss as she slams the door shut behind us.

"Strip bitch. We're taking a swim." She basically yells pulling her shirt and pants off before diving into the pool.

"Jump in!" She yells.

Sighing I pull my shirt, jeans, and shoes off before jumping in with my bra and panties. The water hits my skin making me shiver before getting used to the water.

"So you need to spill." I say and her eyes snap to mine.

"What?" She asks.

"What's with you and Nix?"

Sarah's face reddens as she smiles.

"Well it's complicated."

"So there is something." I accuse.