Pt 11

I woke up with Anime playing on my TV, I had on my Victoria secret sports bra and boy shorts. I woke up to a FaceTime call and text msg from Jordan.

Stalker ex Jo
Boo I miss you, please take me bck mamas 🥺 call me atleast

I slid up my notification screen and went to Instagram, I hadn't been on there since early yesterday being that my after noon got some jacked up. I texted bubba Goodmorning and heard the notification come through, i instantly jumped up looking around in confusion, I got up out my bed and this nigga was in my bathroom taking pictures.

"Gotta let these niggas know I be all up in here" he said taking a picture w his grills in.

I sat on the counter and watched him Awe I love my man and couldn't ask for a better one, anything he needed I was gone fasho step.I just got tired of playing this game with his baby mama and needed that hoe out the picture. His phone rang with miracle flashing on the screen.

"Yeah wassup?" He said

You know how you can hear the other person on the phone but you gotta be realll still in order to hear? Like no sudden moves. Well I could've hear her I lifted my leg up off the counter and stared at the floor focusing on there conversation.

"You at that bitch house ain't you? Couldn't even come lay me down last night??" She yelled

"Is the kids straight cause other then that you shouldn't be concerned on what I'm doing" he said to her furrowing his eyebrows together .

"If that's the case I'll just get my kids and leave" she said .

"Girl get your ugly ass tf back I'm on my way and my kids better be exactly where I left them" he said hanging up directly after

I chuckled jumping off the counter cause this bitch was too much for me. I knew I was go have to jump on her some time soon.

"See you later bae" i said pecking him on the lips

"I promise imma see you again soon baby imma be back" he said hugging me gripping my ass.

I walked him to the door and then started blasting music on my speaker and started cleaning. I loved to clean when I was bored so that's what I did.

"Bre cmon you know what today is" i said to her as she came out her room with her robe on.

We started dancing and cleaning to Freak Nasty by Megan Thee Stallion.

"Let's go to the mall and get us 2 pairs of Ugg's. It's starting to get cold" I loved Ugg's and needed new ones ASAP.

"Yayyy" she said vacuuming the floor doing a little bop.

After cleaning we went to wash up I just threw some leggings and a oversized tee on and we were on our way out.

Today we just decided to ride in my car because driving both cars would be unnecessary, we pulled up to the mall and walked in. I decided to go to Victoria secret only because I needed some panties.

"Onsaè you get panties every single time we come in the mall" Bre stressed to me

"Girl you can never have enough panties like ever" i said opening my eyes big.

After me buying the panties, and walking out Victoria secret, I pulled my phone out my purse just to look up at bre slapping this little girl. I dropped my phone back in my purse and my auntie Anne's slushee we grabbed earlier and ran up to bre trying to figure out what was going on.

"Bitch you in here with my man? Tf wrong with you I'll do you nasty" bre said with her finger all in the girls face .

"Bitch you ain't bout to hit my little sis like that" I heard a voice say

" and what exactly was you gone do about it miss mamas?" I rolled from around bre

"Well whatchu tryna do ?" The girl said

I instantly popped her in the mouth and dragged her on the floor getting on top of her, she was pulling on my hair from the side and I was going to work on that face. I instantly started thinking of miracle while I was beating this girl ass so I really let her have it.

Bre's bf older brother picked me up off the girl but I didn't let her go, I'm literally holding this girl hair while in the air punching the fuck out her head.

"Bitch don't ever play w my lil cousin again, ever" I yelled

I looked over and seen Breannah and the girl still going at it and started kicking to get out the boys arms but he wouldn't let me go.

"Breannah whoop that hoe ass for even playing with you" I screamed to the top of my lungs.

After the fight got broken up I grabbed my purse from this lady who picked it up and me and bre left the mall before the police came.

"Cut that nigga the fuck off, he don't even got no ties with this bitch and out here with her in the mall like they some jolly jolly couple" I fussed at her while we got in the car

" sae you got some nerve to be talking about somebody nigga you can't even keep yours off his baby mama he ain't loyalty to you" she said spazzing off her mouth

I looked at bre and respectfully slapped tf outta her with tears rolling down my eyes, when people bring Bubba up that was a real soft spot for me and she most definitely took it there.

The ride back home was silent af, I turned my radio all the way up and was driving fast af, I never brought bres past up or anything but there was a certain level of respect she needed to have with me, after being neglected and passes around by the family I opened my home up to her, and just got into a whole fight for her and this is how she thanks me?