Pt 7

I woke up and Bubba was gone .. he had to
get his kids together so smokey could fly them to chicago with their mom. He sent a msg to me letting me know he was going. I got up and put some clothes on, i went to knock on bre door letting her know that we were going to the doctors .

     since i now know that she's been having sec with boys i need to know rather she's pregnant or not or if she has an std it's very important for me to know these things. the car ride on rn way was very silent me and bubba sent a few text messages back and forth before arriving.

   "onsae i know you're not talking to me but i just really wanna know why you're mad at me .. aren't i at the age where i can have sex"  she said to me w attitude.

"girl you are not at the age to be having sex we talk about things like this all the time. i don't know why you would think you're ready for that. and not only that your brother could've been home it was a lot of things wrong w what you did . for one i was under the impression you were with your friends".

she just began to cry i think we needed to look into therapy i could be very hard growing up without parents on your side and then again i didn't wanna be too hard on her. luckily she wasn't pregnant and was healthy. i just want her to make better decisions.

    On the car ride back i told her she needed to wash her sheets and how everytime she had sex she needed to clean her bed up and her body afterwards. now that i know she's doing it i might as well put her on point.

   "bestfrannnn" manis voice blasted through my car

"hey girl hey.. wyd" she asked me

"nun much i'm bored and that's a problem"she said making me and bre laugh

"lets go to the mall or something i ain't went shopping in a lo minute plus i got bre with me" i said

"alright bet imma meet you there" i said to her

     on the way to the mall bre recorded me on her snap and we was jusr joking around as we got to the mall we realized that it was more packed then normally. i wanted a gucci bag so that's what i went to get .

"yo ong that bitch been looking over here the whole time we've been in this store" man said furrowing her eyebrows

i looked up and couldn't really notice who it was untill i got a text from bubba asking me where i was.

"girl that's bubba baby mama"  i said

"can i fucking help you dirty bitches" miracle said from across the store

"awe sis finally i seen you" i said smiling

i walked up to miracle and instantly began beating her ass . i grabbed her by her hair and dragged her across the store and domed her with my other hand

"yeah bitch you been talking all that shit huh"i said whole fighting her

miracle was just on the ground not even doing anything.

some guy broke the fight up and as i was getting up i seen bubba run in the store the first person he ran to was miracle. i stood back only to see bre fighting a girl on her age and mani fighting

bre had the lil girl laying on some gucci shirts pounding her head in.. mani and the bestfriend fell on the ground w mani falling on the bottom i instantly grabbed the girl and started beating her face in mami then got on top. i feel somebody swing on me from behind and it was miracle i realized she was bleeding from the mouth and nose.  i grabbed mani hair and fell on top of her beating her head into the ground .

   Bubba picked me up off of her and jerked away from him. i ran to bre and the little girl and pulled bre off her. after i got mani and bre i stocked my middle finger up at miracle and bubba cause he was over there caring for her and i walked out the store. we left before the police could get there .