Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Shailene's POV

The next morning

I did everything I usually do in the morning so the pack wouldn't know what I was planning.

I walk out the front door like I usually do for my long walk to school.

The kids cars pass me. What a shock they yelled insults and laughed at me while driving. I am so surprised! Note the sarcasm! At least they didn't stop and beat me up. Today's a lucky day!

I waited another 15 minutes to see the last adults car go by.

Yay!!

Today's one if those freak days when everyone's out of the house at the same time. It doesn't happen often so I'm taking this opportunity to....

TRASH THE HOUSE!!!!!!

Woohoo!!!!!!

I take off running back to the pack house. I only have 7 hours before people will start coming back. And I need a few hours to get miles away, before they try to come after me.

I reach the house, instead of going in I take a left and walk into the woods.

**5 minutes later**

I finally reach my car, pulling my keys out I unlock the door and get in starting the car.

I pull up to the house, put it in park, I jump out and run upstairs to my room.

Grabbing my suitcases, I turn, picking up the letters I wrote to my parents, Jarred, Jacob and Katrina, and Luke, walking out.

I read them over.

*******

To my horrendous "parents",

What kind of people would put someone through something like this, let alone their own child for three years. You disgust me!

Mom you should be happy now that you don't have to see my 'ugly' face again.

Shailene

********

Jarred,

Big brothers are supposed to protect their little sisters. Not make them feel worthless or beat them. I hope you have a miserable life. You probably will, your mate wouldn't want to be with someone like you.

Shailene

********

Dear Jacob & Katrina,

I'm sorry, but I can't stay anymore. I'll miss you both so much.

Don't grow up and be like them, be good and strong. Don't let anyone push you around. And most of all be Happy!

All My Love,

Shailene

********

Luke,

Why? Why would you do something like that to your own mate?! I'm your other half, your soulmate. You'll regret what you said and wish you could take back your hurtful words. Eventually you'll want and need me. Luckily I won't be here when you come to your senses. I hope you have a horrible life!

Shailene

********

I run back downstairs and put the suit cases into the trunk of the car I bought last week. Once the suitcases are in, I put the letters on the passenger seat and I pull the bags full of.....fun stuff...I bought last week, along with the car, out of the backseat and walk inside. I take the bags, walk up stairs, putting them in the hall. I grab one and go into the first room.