Guardians...

Last time we left off (Y/n) was dragged by the commander and 2b follows them to her private room to have a little discussion.

________________________________
The next day...

Location: unknown

Third POV

Somewhere down on earth there is a underground base hidden right underneath the resistance camp. As of currently a few resistance members along with some UNSC troops walk into a room.

Buck: "About time you show up Jackass."

Jackass: "Oh shut up buck it's not easy trying to keep this camp operational."

Buck: "Whatever you say jackass whatever you say..."

Anemone: "Focus! We are running out of time here and we need to get her mobilized."

UNSC trooper: "Hey Anemone you sure this is a good idea? I mean it is a machine after all."

Anemone: "We don't have much of a choice after analyzing those skeleton machines memory and data I think it's time we try using one for our own."

Resistance trooper: "Anemone this still sounds like a suicide to us those things slaughtered so many humans and androids that day!"

Jackass: "That's why we have so many guards in behind that door aiming their weapons at her."

Anemone: "Alright let's head in and call the commander of Yorha."

They all head inside and see it laying there with some troopers aiming their guns at it.

Marine 3: "Man no matter how I see it thing still haunts me."

ODST trooper 6: "I feel ya man..."

Everyone then notices the group walking in.

Anemone: "Is it ready?"

Resistance Engineer: "We have everything set up Ma'am awaiting orders."

Anemone: "Alright...bring it online."

ODST trooper 19: "Sir with respect I don't think this is a good idea."

Buck: "Noted just keep your weapons aimed at her and if she attacks you know what to do."

The scientists and engineers then work on activating her.

Beep beep

Anemone looks at the computer screen to her right and sees Whites face pop up.

White: "Report."