Chapter Six: Fishing

Thanks guys, I have hit 100 views! Please comment and vote!

"Yoman, Yoman!" I shouted. Ular and Yoman came out. "What is it?" A girl was in the lake, she was freaking out, but she could swim, "Something is eating my leg!" The girl said, trying to keep her head above the surface. "We need to save her!" I said, running to the docks.
"Stop!" Ular said, "You don't know what might be in those waters,"
"Butー" She was right, "What are we going to do?"
Yoman took out a really long fishing rod, "Fish,"

We tugged on the fishing rod, it had really thick rope. "Almost there!" Ular said.

The girl coughed. "あなたのなんですぁ?" Ular said, she paused, "Oh, sorry. What is your name?"
"Luminia," She replied, "I went for a swim, my dad was here, then he left to get some food for us, then something got my leg," Luminia's
leg had bite marks on it. Her dad appeared, "Luminia, what happened!? Who are these people!?" Luminia had to explain to her dad what had happened, "Oh, well, thank you so much! What had her leg?"
"Alien fish..." Yoman muttered, but Luminia's dad did not hear it.
"I do not know," I said.
"Well, I guess we cannot swim anymore, but we can go to the public swimming pool!" Luminia's dad said, his voice trailing off as he took Luminia back to their house.

"Do you know what might have tried to eat her leg?" I was on my phone, "I don't know any sea animals that lurk in our waters,"
"Alreg," Yoman said, "Alien fish, they eat anything that decides to lurk in their territory,"
"Are you sure?" Ular said, "Why would they just zap some fish on Planet Earth?"
"They thought that we would swim in the lake..." Yoman got up, "Anyway, they leave very distinctive bite marks,"
"If this went viral...our secret might be revealed..." I said.

Yoman stared at me, his blue eyes shining, Pretty eyes...I thought, Crap, am I falling in love with him!? I had to admit, I kind of liked him. But I knew it was hopeless, when we first met, he said he wasn't interested in me. If he doesn't like me then...oh, it is no use... "Hey, do you want to play Sorry with us?" Yoman said.
"Y-yeah, sure!" I said.

Hey, If I can get 22 views and 3 nice comments, I might do a story in Yoman's POV! I'm sorry that this Chapter was so short, I had trouble finishing it because I had a writer's block, but today I guess the writer's block had to go!