Cuphead X Bendy

TheDonutOfGreatness
Cuphead P.O.V
Me and Bendy have been friends for a long time.. Well ever since I found him in a fight with Cala Maria a month ago that is..
Bam!
With that the door suddenly swung open revealing a traumatised and crying Mugman.
"YOU SCARED THE CRAP OUTTA ME MUGMAN!" I shouted at Mugman
"C-Cuphead... Elder Kettle..." Mugman was able to splutter out before falling to his knees breaking down in sobs.
"What about Elder Kettle?" I asked
"H-He h-h-had a heart a-attack" Mugman barely got out.
No Ones P.O.V
Cuphead couldn't believe his... ears?
"Y-Your joking" Cuphead said before a tears spilt down his eyes as well.
(Time Skip Brought To You By A Death Of A Kettle)
No Ones P.O.V

Everyone was invited to the funeral but some heartless deceiving bitch didn't come... (You Know Who)
After everyone payed their last respects one by one left as I started to rain. Except for a certain cup and demon.

Bendy's P.O.V
I was about to leave after Mugman left but when I turned around I noticed Cuphead sitting by Elder's grave. So I decided to walk over and try and comfort him. After all I did have a certain connection with him that I've never had with anyone else. And unfortunately I know exactly what it is.

No Ones P.O.V
Bendy walked over crouched beside Cuphead and put one hand on his shoulder and the other other on his face.
Bendy slowly turned. Cuphead's face and started to lean in. Without thinking Cuphead did as well until their lips touched. They shared a long passionate kiss....