Foxy X Frog!Animatronic!Reader

Requested by @C-Cheerful_Frogisms-

The small frog girl jumped up into the ventilation to try and get to the night guard first, but got distracted by a weird noise and fell through a hole in the ceiling vents , falling on top of someone outside the office with a small squeak of suprise. "ouch.. D-damn nightguard!...." she still hasn't noticed the person she fell on, completely forgetting the situation before and after the fall. "Ye Alright Lassy?" With the sudden voice she shot up like a dart, "Yelp!" "Oh s-sorry." "No problem Las," he said while getting up "I'm Foxy, and you are?" Extending out his hand "Oh! I'm (Y/N)! You said whilst shaking his hand. Then 6:00 am struck. Well I'll see ya later." "You too!" (Y/N) completely forgot about her hatred for the night guard and could only think of the new friend she made today. 

~The Next Day~

'Okay Just A Few More Seconds.....'

SLAM

"OH COME ON! I FELL OUT OF THE VENTS AGAIN?!" "Yee Okay There Lassie?" "Oh, y-yeah I'm Fine!"

As You Try To Get Up Foxy Noticed Your Wires Coming Out Of Your Leg 

"(Y/N)! Yee wires have come undone!" "Th-they have?!" Before you knew what was happening Foxy had picked you up bridal style and was running down the hall with you in his arms.

"Who knows, maybe I'll get to carry yee like this in a nice wee dress soon." He said while winking. With that your face flushed bright red. "Sh-shut up!" You'd exclaimed burying your now red face in his chest.

Foxy P.o.v

"Sh-shut up!" (Y/N) was all flustered. It looked really cute but then she snuggled her face in my chest which made me look like a tomato even more than normal. "H-hey Las we're here." "Hm?" She said turning her head to face the parts and services room. "I'll get Bonnie to fix Ye up." I said while placing her on the work table. "Th-thanks Foxy." Was all I heard before I dashed out of the room." 

    Night guards P.o.v

'This is normal, this is normal'

No ones P.o.v

"Hey Las! Bon will help Ye out." Said Foxy

"H-hi (Y/N) was it?" Asked Bonnie

"Yeah, that's me!" (Y/N) answer

~Fast forward 1 year later~

You and Foxy had become great friends but you both wanted to be a bit more than that..

You were just walking down the hall when you heard Chica from around the corner

"Hey (Y/N)!"  

"What is it Chica?" You shouted back

"We're playing truth or dare!" Said Freddy peeking around the corner. "You joining?"

"Sure!" You said running down to meet them.

When you all got settled Chica started.

"Okay Freddy truth or dare?" "Dare" "I dare you to go to the endoskeleton in the office and shout I'm gay!" Said Chica

"Really Chica?" Said an embarrassed Freddy. "Yes Now Go!" Chica exclaimed practically pushing him the whole way. "I'm not going to miss this!" You said grabbing Foxy's arm dragging him along with you.

Night guards P.o.v

'All the animatronics are sitting in a circle. They look like they're playing... Truth or dare?"

As I put the camera down I saw Freddy right beside me.

"AGGHHHH!" Before I could hit the door button I heard Freddy say.

(Y/N) P.o.v

"I'M GAY!"

With that everyone cracked up laughing even the night guard.

We all walked back and sat down. 

"Uhhh Chica I need ideas." Chica's eyes lit up then she whispered something in Freddy's ear.

"Hey Foxy."  "Ye'?" "Truth or dare?" Freddy asked "Dare of course." Said Foxy. Freddy smirked. "Okay I dare you to go into the parts and services room with (Y/N) and you can't come out before you two kiss. "Wait wha?!" before I could protest I was push into the room bumping and knocking over Foxy. "O-oh Sorrry" you apologised once you saw the position you two were in. "It's fine lassy." He said getting up and helping you up with him. 

'It's been five minutes of an awkward silence but now Foxy is starting to come over.'

He hugged me so of course I started hugging back. His arms started gliding down to my waist I was confused so I lifted up my head to face him. Once I did our faces were inches apart his eyes half lidded mine were as well as he closed the gap. He kissed me! I can't believe it! I kissed back moving my arms up to his neck. It was a deep and passionate kiss. We parted for air. "(Y/N) will yee make me the happiest animatronic and be me girlfriend?"Asked Foxy "Of course! I love you Foxy" "I love yee too (Y/N)" He said kissing you on the forehead "I love yee too" he mumbled.

803 Words. And Sorry This Took So Long!