one

Jessa woke up in a black room, alone. 

"Well, I didn't see that coming." She mumbled. "Hello?" She called out.

Silence.

The blonde stood up and noticed she was still wearing her all black outfit. She was freezing, but there was nothing around her. Literally nothing. 

She moved forward, walking until her feet couldn't take it. She sat down where she stood in the endless black room.

"I knew heaven and hell didn't exsist." She brought her knees to her chest as she felt her eyes burning with tears. 

There was no track of time. Before she knew it she heard the familar introduciton to one of her favorite songs.

"Reggie? Luke? Alex?" She called out. She stood up and began running towards where she thought the music was coming from. She felt a jolt as she flashed on to a rug. She heard groans as she winced her self.

"Whoa." She heard the familiar voice. She looked up and saw the three boys now standing. She was frozen. Her boys. "How did we get back here?" 

A loud scream sounded causing her to flinch. The three boys also screamed as the young girl ran out.

"What the hell?" Alex asked.

"Alex? Luke? Reggie?" Jessa stood up. The three boys turned around and saw the blonde girl on the floor in front of them.

"Jessa!" The three of them cheered as they helped her up.

"I-It's really you?" She asked as she looked at all of them. Her eyes locked on Reggie, who's jaw was practically on the floor. 

"Jess." Alex lunged at her wrapped the shorter girl in a hug.

"Oh my god." She let out a shakey breath as her arms latched around his torso. "It's actually you." She moved on to Luke who laughed as she latched on to him. Reggie was still trying to comprehend it all. How is she here too? 

"J-Jess what happened. Why are you here too?" Luke asked. Jess ignored his question as she looked at Reggie. The boy finally snapped out of it as he pulled her into a hug. The blonde girl burried her face into the crook of his neck as the held on to each other. 

"Guys. Guys." Luke whispered. "She's back." The two pulled away and saw as the girl walked in holding a cross. They quickly flashed outside the garage. 

"Are you still here? Whatever you are?" She continued to walk around the garage. "I know I saw something. I'm not crazy."

"Well, we're all a little crazy." Luke said as they four flashed back in. The girl snapped around and began screaming again.

"Oh my! Please stop screaming!" Alex said.

"Who are you, and what are you doing in my mom's studio?" 

"Your mom's studio? This is our studio. Trust me, my- the grand piano is new, and-and- my couch!" Luke giggled as she flew himself on to the couch. "That is definitely not my six-string. Can you give me one second? Just one second thank you." Luke walked back over to the other three. 

"Guys, what is going on?" Jessa asked.

"How did she get her stuff here so fast?" Luke asked.

"Maybe she's a witch. There's chairs floating on the ceiling." 

"Okay, there is no such thing as witches." Alex said. 

"You sure? I used to think there was no such thing as ghosts."