C51: Lil B*TCH?

🔰CHAPTER 51:

Y/N'S POV:

I woke up by a hand caressing my face and the sunlight hitting my face, passing through the glass door of my balcony.

??:You awake?

He asked softly. I rubbed my eyes while yawning before humming in reply. I sat up with him helping me

JHope:How are you feeling?

Y/n:Better..I guess?

I shrugged. Actually I'll only have my cramps (extreme one) on the first day and a little on the second day or before my period, also in the middle days.

The remaining days is uhm I just..let's say, a b*tch and sometimes a drama queen as I will cry even if just because of small things.

JHope:Waeyo?

Y/n:Please stop asking question, I'm hungry

I said coldly before getting up from my bed. I just left him there in shock, probably because of my sudden change of attitude.

I know I'll regret being like this, being a b*tch in front of them. But you can't blame me! I'm in a situation! I hope they just understand me.

...

I was on the stairs going downstairs to the kitchen, when..

"BOO!"

I felt my blood flowing more out down there as I cursed under my breath before turning around to see who the freak frack trying to give me a heart attack and making my period worse. Well I felt pity on him 'cause...

Y/n:WHAT THE HELL?!

Jimin:Oh, mian Y/n

He apologized while scratching his nape and letting out a nervous chuckle.

I shut my eyes calming myself as I turn around with my back facing him, continuing my way to the kitchen.

Control yourself

I don't want to have a bad impression to them. Plus, you're just embarrassing yourself Y/n

Jin:Y/n? Oh good morning,

He greeted and paused as soon as I entered the kitchen. Namjoom was also there with Min Han.

Jin:I was just about to bring you food to your room. You okay n--

He continued but I interrupted him..

Y/n:I'm fine thanks for the food

I smiled lightly before grabbing the tray of food in his hand that is for me.

Namjoon:Good morning Y/n

He greeted with his infamous dimple showing

I just shrugged before going to the living room as I sat beside Taehyung with Yeontan on his lap, watching tv.

Y/n:Change it..

I commanded, still eyes glued on the tv.

Taehyung:Eh? Waaae? It's good

He whined..

Y/n:I don't care change it

Taehyung:Andwae

Y/n:TaeHyung change the channel now

I said in a warning tone, now looking at him.

Taehyung:Eh? Where's my nickname?

Y/n:Kim TaeHyung change the channel and don't mess with me, right now. You'll regret it.

I said in a completely hard voice while glaring at him as he gulped hearing his full name coming from me

JHope:Do it Taehyung, I'm sure you don't wanna mess with a girl that has a--

He chuckled, sitting next to me as I interrupted him with a glare

Taehyung gulped once again as he nervously turned to grab the remote and change the channel.

...

JHope:Y/n, I prepared a warm bath for you. It'll be relaxing and good for you.

He said peeking into my room. I was now currently watching dramas on Namjoon's laptop, alone with food beside me, and I don't want to be disturb.

JHope:Hey come on. You need to take a bath, it's good for you and you'll sure be relaxed. And look, you already stink!

He jokingly said while scrunching up his nose, he was now sitting beside me while caressing my hair. I just ignored him as if he's not there.

He sighed but in a blink of an eye, I found myself being carry in a bridal style out of my room.

Y/n:YAH! PUT ME DOWN! RIGHT NOW!

I yelled as he opened the bathroom door, carefully not wanting me to fall from his arms. He then sat me down the toilet seat cover while I glared at him.

JHope:I hope you can take a bath yourself or..

He paused as he leaned down and leveled his face to mine

JHope:You want me to help you strip off your clot--

Y/n:Shut up! Out!

I said, not looking at him while pointing at the door with a flustered face. He chuckled as he patted my head before making his way out.

❄☀❄☀❄☀❄☀❄☀