Maliya The Last Born

MALIYA THE LAST BORN

Her tiny hands plunged into her thick hair and pulled it hard. She winced in pain, carefully placing her hand on herself to set it free. The kid laughed like one who had succeeded in dealing with her enemy.
"It's not funny!" Venita screamed as she spanked her small buttocks. The kid opened her mouth wide and wept.
"Let my daughter be," Venita heard her mother yelling from a distance.
"She's very cruel, wanting to chop my hair," Venita moaned.
"Please leave her alone." She's a child. " "She knows nothing," her mother said. The kid had run to her arms.
"I'm sorry, my baby, but don't mind your mischievous big sister." She kissed her forehead.
Venita's mother was a mother of three children. Her first daughter was Venita, her second daughter was Nancy, and the last born was Maliya. No one could deny that Venita's mother loved her last born affectionately and never joked with her. Maliya, on the other hand, was ready to fight anyone who dared to do anything contrary to what she would do.
Maliya was a miracle child. The baby had been born in a stillbirth. It came as a miracle when the dead baby sneezed and began to cry as though it had never died. "
I know you've come to stay," Venita's mother said, with tears rolling down her cheeks, cuddling her lovingly. All the nurses and doctors couldn't believe their eyes when the dead baby breathed again.
It was the reason Venita's mother never allowed anyone to hurt her or yell at her. She was a special child who saw to it that her mother didn't weep over her.
Maliya grew up to become a spoiled child, taking advantage of her mother's never-indicting attitude towards her. She often deliberately misbehaved, knowing full well that her mother would stand by her.
Venita's mother once fought with Maliya's teacher, who had given her 10 strokes of the cane for scoring less than the required marks in physics. Venita's mother stormed the school...

Available on Amazon