Chapter 91

*Zachs POV*

*So Bris due Day is in 2 days and I'm going crazy!! Our hospital bags are by the door and ready to go. Caleb's bag is ready to go to my moms house. We are all under so much pressure. Caleb is really excited because we told him that his little sister will be coming soon! And he has not stop asking when she's coming! He thinks we're gonna go pick her up because I might've told him that you're picking her up from a pumpkin patch..Don't tell Bri I did that!! Because she will kill me!! he hasn't asked her about Punkin patch yet so we're good but for now... our honeymoon hasn't happened yet but that's OK because I have everything planned for when were able to go by ourselves.. why am I keep texting and going crazy for more pictures and videos from the wedding we haven't really explained everything Bree hasn't posted a video yet because we're just trying to have time for ourselves for now. Bri has been getting more hate since we got married... People hate.it's whatever..I'm happy! Bris happy! Caleb's happy! We are in a happy place! The wedding was amazing! We danced alllll night!! We had so much fun! When we got home the second Caleb hit the bed he fell asleep right away. While he was sleeping me and Bri took a bath together. We just sat relaxing and happy. Today i didn't go to the studio so I'm making food for Bri and Caleb while Caleb is watching and dancing to the tv and Bri is on the couch taking pictures and videos of him. My family is so amazing and I can't wait to we have our little girl with us in two day!! Wow I sound like Gabbie and Christina... I really really need to stop being around them I swear they are always here and I have to seat there and listen to them talk.. wow I never know girl could have so many things to talk about... I c- *

B: ZACH!

Ca: daddy mommy pee on herself

B: no no I didn't my water! ZACH MY WATER BROKE!!

Oh shit!

B: LANGUAGE!

Ca: laughs* oooo daddy said bad word!!!

*I put them in the car then put our bags in the car and drove to the hospital. On our way there I called my mom and Christina to let them know what's going on. My mom, my dad, Corbyn and Christina were on their way to the hospital as well. When we got there I took them inside the nurse Took Bri.Will I carried Caleb in. NO lie my heart was beating so fast! because mentally I was prepared to have two more days to get everything ready in my head..BUT now that's not happening! so freaking out here! they put her in that little room thing where they check her and stuff...Idk honestly..they lost me when they said " let's see how far along the she is" My parents, Christina and Corbyn came. they checked in on us they talk to Bri making sure she had everything she needed then my dad and Corbyn left with Caleb to the house. So now it's just Christina my mom and me with Bri of course.. we've been vlogging the entire time. ironic right? Brianna was filming a video of Caleb talking to her when her water broke so yeah. we've vloged in the car. we vloged when we got here. I have have been vlogging for her because she would kill me if I didn't. I've been recording on my phone because Christina will be logging the rest of it on the camera.every time Brianna has a contraction she almost breaks my hand but I can't complain because if I do you she's going to kill because she's going through more pain than I am! I'm freaking out...again.she's only 3 cm dilated so we got a wait..*
-----------------------
Heyyy guyssss!! Guess who has the motivation to write it's Friday which means four more days until the new single is out!! shut out to everyone that participated in the purple for lavender today! tomorrow is wear all black I'm so excited! ALSO!! If you guys are looking for a new company to support .If you like scrunchies go check out kauaities on Etsy and on Instagram!! it's a small business! Please remember to support your small businesses! the woman who runs kauaities is such an amazing person!! I've actually talk to her!! I actually promote her a lot and I'm just happy with every order I get and yeah if you guys have any questions about kauaities a Dm me!! I'll let you guys know!
she sells:
~scrunchies
~mask
~earrings
~bracelets
I have actually gotten three sets scrunchies!!please go support her she's an amazing person

Her @: kauaities