chapter 27

*Bri POV*

It's been a month and am finally home. But I'm taking it slow. I'm currently in bed watching TV. Mom is in NY. Azzy and Daniel broke up,they said it was for the best. They are still good friends. She comes over when she can. Me and Zach have been on a couple dates. Bc we can't do anything big due to me just getting out of the hospital. I text mom everday. Gabbie comes and checks up on me. She brings Lavender too.

Z-bri? Bean told me to told me to tell you that we are leaving.

B-oh ok bye

Z-bye *leaves*

Everyone left so I was home alone. I can't really do anything,bc I can't walk so that's fun. *Few hours later* the boys are not here, and I have to use the bathroom. I got up and tried to walk but I failed. Great now I'm on the floor and I can't get up. And I need to pee. This day is just great. *Few minutes late*

D-BESTT FRIE- *runs to me and helps me onto the bed* what happened are you ok?

B-im fine. I needed to use the bathroom and I failed. But I really need to pee so can you help me please!

D-ok *picks me up and take me to the bathroom and leaves*

*I used that bathroom and fixed myself then called daniel*

B-Dan can you help me

D-coming *comes in and helps me to my bed* there we go

B-thanks dan

D-no problem. Well I'm leaving now. I have a date.

B-my best friend has a date. Who's the girl

D- soon you will find out bye *kisses my head* bye

B-bye

After a few minutes Zach came in.

Z-*lays on the bed and rubs my belly* how the little one

B-good I think

Z-Baby Daniel told me what happened

B-oh. Zach please don't worry about

Z-your should have called me the second it happened.

B-i knew and Im sorry

Z-*kisses me* I love you and I'm just worryed

B-i know

Z- so when is your next appointment for the little one. *Lay his head on my lap facing my belly and kissing it*

B-*laugh* your a dork. Next week

Z-but I'm your dork. And can I go

B-yes you can

Z-yayay. *Bean walks in*

C-hey honey. Hey zach

B-hey dad

C-i just can in to ask if you guys are hungry?

Z-yesss

C-zach I was talking about Bri and the baby

Z-*in baby voice*im a baby too

B-yes we are dad all three of us

C-*laugh* ok honey. Bye

Z&B- bye *bean leaves*

Z-soo when you can officially walk I want to take you out on a real date not one were bean is watching.

B-its weird isn't

Z-yep *popping the p*

B- I would love to Zach

Z-yay*he kissed me and I kissed back. It turned into a make out session. It lasted for a few minutes then...*

G-*runs in and lays besides me* hey... Ohh I'm sorry for interrupting your make out session*I started tuning red* but we need to talk about your little baby inside you...*puts hand on my belly* awww so cute. Anyway we need to go shopping. I called your mom and she told me what she wants me to get for you and we have to pick up some stuff for her. I knew you can't really walk but we got your wheelchair. So you can't say no. Zach can come too if he wants.

Z-yayay this is going to be fun.

G-fun! Fun! You think this is going to be fun! No this is work. We need to get everything we need, it's not fun.

Z-okay...*scared*

G-im joking*laugh* it's going to be really run.

B-you are to much

G-thanks. But really we are doing that tomorrow. I choose tomorrow bc the boys will be home all day tomorrow. So that why Zach can go.

Z-thanks gabbie

G-no problem. Now im going to go to my baby. *Gets up and leave*

B-*laugh* you were so scared

Z-*in a baby voice* she was so scary

B-awww come here *he pulls me closer to him and hugs me* my baby

Z-*laughs* I love you Bri

B-i love you too

---------------------------------------------------------
764 words;
I'm so sorry I was going to post yesterday but something happened and I couldn't.
And school just started
This is short but I'm going to try to post again today.
No promises but I'm going to try.
-jamie 😍