Bellow Bug Day

"One Of The Best Qualities Of The Trolls Is That They Get Excited About Anything. And Nothing Excites Us More Than The Beautiful Song Of The Bellow Bug. Unfortunately, The Bellow Bug Only Coomes Out Once Every Five Years... Due To It's Apprehensive Nature, Which Is Why, Now That I'm Queen And Z Is The Peacekeeper, The Leaders, Z And I Have To Make Sure Everything's Just Right, So It Feels Comfortable Enough To Emerge. Otherwise, Everyone Will Be Devasted."

***

"But That's Not Gonna Happen, 'Cause We Have This Bellow Bug Under Control." Poppy Said.

"Bleachers, Check." Delta Said.

"Food For Bug, Check." Trollex Said.

"Shade For Bug, Check." Quincy Added.

"Calming White Noise For Bug?" Poppy Said.

Branch And Z Made A Calming Noise.

"Forget It, I'm Not Doing This." Branch Said.

"Yeah. I Want See The Bug But I'm Not, I Repeat, I'm Not Planning On Loosing My Digitnity For This." Z Stated While She And Branch Started To Walk Away.

"Hold On. Please, You Two. You Guys How Excited Everybody Was This Morning." Essence Said.

***

The Leaders And Z Are Prepared To Announce Bellow Bug Day.

"Okay, Everyone!" Z Announced. "It's Bellow Bug Day!" Everyone Started Cheering That The Peacekeeper Announced It's Bellow Bug Day, Even King Peppy.

"Whoo!" Peppy Shouted With Joy, Tearing His Shirt With A Bellow Bug On It. "Bellow Bug Day! Whoo-Hoo!" He Jumped Into The Crowd.

***

"They're Counting On Us To Deliver." Trollzart Said.

"They're Also Counting On You To Deliver Too, Z. How Come You're Not Freaking Out?" Essence Asked Her Daughter.

"Because There's No Reason To Freak Out. Ya'll Are Getting Worked Up Over Nothing. You Guys Just Need To Calm Down And Relax." Z Said.

"Z's Right, Your Majesties. Would You Relax?" Branch Said. "The Bug's Gonna Come Out, Sing A Song And Bring Joy To Everyone, Just Like He Has And Always Will. Well, Until He Dies."

The Leaders Gasped In Shock To Notice That The Bellow Bug Would Be Dead, "I Mean, He Is, Like 400 Years Old." He Added.

"Dies?" Barb Was Shocked. "Dude, Thanks For Putting That Thought In Our Heads. Now We Got To Go Check On Him."

The Leaders Ran Up To The Hole Where The Bellow Bug Is And Plunged Inside.

"Poppy, Your Highnesses, Wait! It Was Just A Hypothetical!" Branch Shouted.

"Nice Going, Branch. You Just Made Them Even More Nervous." Z Said Sarcastically.

The Leaders Were Inside The Hole, And Searched Everywhere For The Bellow Bug. "Psst. Bellow Bug?" Poppy Said. "Bellow Bug?" Then, They Heard A Noise, But It Was From Branch And Z.

"Sweeties, What Are You Two Doin' Here?" Delta Asked.

"I Want To Check Out His Digs." Branch Answered.

"I Just Wanted To Get You Guys Out Of Here Before You Guys Doing Something You'll Regret." Z Answered.

As They Were Trying To Keep Searching For The Bellow Bug, They Found The Bellow Bug 'Dead'.

"Oh No, It Is Dead!" Poppy Said.

"Or Maybe It's Just Alseep?" Trollex Whispered.

"Trollex Is Right. Let's Just Get Of Here And Leave It In Peace." Z Suggested.