18

"I need to talk to you," He said. He grabbed my hand and led me into the living room and onto the couch. We sat face to face and it looks like he was about to say something He's been holding on to.

"Talk to me," I touched his knee. He took a deep breath and rubbed his face.

"Im afraid to.." He said looking defeated.

"What ever it is, I won't judge you or get upset. Im right here, I am not going anywhere." I assured him.

"I lied to you," He admitted.

"About what?" My heart sank.

"India didn't call off the wedding because she was leaving me for another man." He said.

"What do you mean, Chris?" I asked.

"I mean, I was the reason she left." He blurted.

"What did you do, Chris?" I asked with worry in my heart.

"I live another life that you don't know about" He confessed.

"And that is?" I pushed for more information.

"I'm what you would call a killer. I beez in da trap. But only when we got beef and niggas need to be clapped. I can't tell you any more than that but I can say that this is serious business. If you want to be with me, you would have to accept both lifestyles of mine because I can't leave out the game. Yes, Im tired. No, it's not right. But this is what I gotta do. I have my reasons and Im still not ready to tell you my past in NOLA but you a clue now. If this is too much for you, let me know now, and we can remain friends. I just don't want you bailing out on me because you can't handle it." He said That was definitely alot to take in. Im speechless and don't know what to say.

"Umm..." I choked.

"It's okay If you can't deal." He said defeated.

"Chris.." I started. "I don't know.." I shook my head slowly.

"It's cool," He shrugged his shoulders and looked away. "I'll drop you off inna min."

He got up and walked upstairs while leaving me in my thoughts.

"But I drove here," I said under my breath. But he couldn't here me. I just shrugged my shoulders and grabbed my things and walked out.

------
Chris's POV:

I knew she was going to say that. I was just hoping she wouldn't. I don't even know why I told her so soon. She's already stressing about keeping us a secret and the semester is almost over so she got alot of studying to do. This is some bullshit, I wish she was different. But then again She's perfect. I wish, I wish she could slip some type of Hood in her and become my ride or die. We can live both lives together. But that'll be asking too damn much and I love the type of girl she already is. What the hell am I supposed to do?

Well, She left me. I heard the door close and soon her engine started. Anger and pain flooded my body as I heard her drive away. I punched the wall and let out a shout of regret. I walked downstairs to see her things gone and my clothes folded neatly on the bottom step. I swear, a nigga was hurt. I can't even think right now. Im pissed. Did she really leave me? Nah, Hell nah. Shes not leaving me. I can't lose her. But Im not about to chase her. That's not gonna happen. Now, Im stuck in-between true love and another loss.

I go back upstairs and lay on my bed in deep thought while the hours went by. I honestly don't know what else to do. All I know is, I will not lose someone as perfect as she is. She has my heart and I have hers. There is no one else who could treat her like I do or treat me like she does. No one. I'd be damned If I let this one go. My momma would be proud of me to bring her home. She's everything a man needs. She was a virgin, and Well educated. The best part is, She's planning on going to college. Smartest female I've ever met and I just had to fuck shit up,with the truth though. I know Im going to hell for this but I should've lied and kept it from her.

As I was on the verge of dosing off, I heard a car pull into my driveway. They soon knocked on my door but Im not finna get up and answer it because I don't feel like talking to nobody. My phone went off and I got a text from Kami.

Kami☆: Come answer the damn door. -_-

I drug myself out of bed and walked the front door, swinging it open. I glared at her and she smirked then shot me a smile. I furrowed my eyebrows, wondering what she may be Happy about.

"Im not going anywhere, remember?" She held up her pinky. "I went to Cara's house to shower and get some time to think. Then, I went to Aug's to talk. He told me everything, Chris. You don't have to tell me. Im just glad you told me what you did. I appreciate your honesty and all I can do is make sure you come home every night." I can hear in her voice that she was about to cry and she began to tear up. "I really do love you, Chris. I want you to know that. Im a fragile girl and have been broken many of times. Please don't brake me anymore, or I'll shatter."

I pulled her in for a hug as she pulled herself together. She's right. I need to be careful with her. It's not in her nature to still be here. Im just fucking Happy that she chose to stay. Like I said, Im not losing her. I love her. She loves me. When she pulled away, I lifted her chin with my index finger. We gazed into each others eyes and suddenly engaged in a heart racing kiss. It lasted a few seconds and left us hypnotized in each others eyes. She blushed and I kinda did too. I Shut the door behind her as she walked into the house and leaned against the wall. I placed my right hand on her left cheek and caressed it with my thumb.

"I promise you, I'll never brake your heart. I will take good care of you, Baby. Just put your trust in me and I'll show you." I wiped the tear that fell from her eye and pressed my lips against hers. We kissed passionately and that led to more amazing sex. Only this time, things were a lot better.

----------------------------------------------------------

I apologize for not Updating lately, I've been busy and that's all I can say. Thanks for sticking with me If you were still waiting on my late ass. ツ