Infinite Imagination

I decided to start writing some imagines. So here's one I recently thought of.

--------------

Imagine that you were taking a late-night stroll in central park. The sky was a dark indigo and you were enjoying the winter breeze.

The trees blocked out the loud sound of traffic and the atmosphere was peaceful.

All of a sudden a soft voice, aided by a guitar,was audible. You continued walking, the sound getting louder as you got closer. You recognized the song to be The A-Team by your favorite British ginger, Ed Sheeran.

"White lips, pale face, breathing in snowflakes, burnt lungs, sour taste." You quietly sang along.

A streetlamp came into view. The guitar chords increased in volume as the chorus was played.

You decided to sit down on a near bench and enjoy the music. "And they say she's in the class A-team, stuck in her day dream, been this way since 18....."

Closer to the end of the song, the singer seemed to get louder and louder. You closed your eyes and kept singing.

Your eyes fluttered open when you heard,"It's too cold outside for angels to fly."

You looked over your right shoulder. There was an innocent looking boy, with blue eyes and blonde hair, by your side with a guitar on his back. "I'm Niall Horan." He said in a strong Irish accent. That was obviously apparent to you. But you kindly replied, "I'm _________". He grinned showing his clear braces. "I had a dream about you." You stared in disbelief. "Would you be my princess?"

------------

Who else would love to be niall's princess besides me?